What oil makes you gag when you pour it??

whiffandsniff

• Replies 183
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

I can't stand Love spell! Everyone seems to love it though.

Tuscan Nights ..... blech!!

I tried Dragon's blood when I first started making candles..... !!gag!!!

Some of my favorite scents, downy clean breeze(NG), best friends(NG), Love them both but they make me gag when I pour them. I guess it's because I have a very strong sense of smell so I think that's why so many of them bother me while pouring!!

I will 4th the Creme Brulee'! And I love Bear Claws OOB, but cannot pour or burn it Ive just recently found out!

And Peaks Mary Jane is the most disgusting thing Ive ever smelled in my life. Hate to say this on the board but it smells like sweaty balls!

Peaks Black Canyon and MC's Magenta Nectar. They both literally make me dry heave. There's quite a few others that bother me, but they sell well so I suck it up. But the two mentioned above I will never pour again- luckilly they were not good sellers at all.

LOVESPELL-I absolutely hate it but everyone wants it so I grin and bear it.

Lavender- The only one I can tolerate is ICS lavender-vanilla and it's a good thing because it sells very well

Patchouli- I don't care if this one could make me the next Donald Trump I wouldn't use it...Talk about a migraine from hell!

Anything Rose is OUT! I will stop breathing if I smell it! YUCK

Candy Corn is another scent I just HATE! Luckily, I don't pour either of these! I have had a little trouble pour Chestnuts and Brown Sugar but it's not too bad if I leave the basement quickly once they are poured and I close the door. I'm okay once it sets up!:wink2: It's a great seller for me!

Fire

I'm LOL at these replies because some of them are my favorites to pour & use!!!

Send me your containers, wax and wicks & I'll pour your lavender, patchouli & lovespell.

I'll send you mine and you pour my bakery scents.

Any takers? :grin2:

Florals, yuck.. but I could pour bakery scents all day long!