What oil makes you gag when you pour it??

whiffandsniff

• Replies 183
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Country Bumpkin is horrid... I don't like the OOB smell, the pouring smell, or even the cold smell... nor do I even want to THINK about lighting it to see what the hot smell is like.... I'm sure I won't like that, either.

I don't understand how it's getting such rave reviews.

Totally stinks like a$$ if you ask me.

Another one for Creme Brulee... uck. Baby Powder is terrible too. But I will use both of these for special orders.

(I love patchouli too, and like lovespell- and sell a lot of it!)

But my all time most-hated make-me-gag awful one is warm vanilla sugar. Gross! Just the thought of it is making me grimace. I refuse to do ANYTHING with it as it is just nasty. And I know a ton of people LOVE it. Ewww ewww ewww!!!!

I have a serious issue with LS Firewood - makes me cough just like real smoke. And I know exactly what would happen if I even got a mild whiff of Patchouli. Won't even buy it, definitely won't pour it. I haven't even tried some of the ones you guys have mentioned - now I'm scared to... lol

Guest SecretBuddy007

Leather, Good Lookin Cowboy, Southern Seduction from DS YUCK!!

Almost any floral scent! I like most of them in small doses, but not in big pots of wax @ 180* :tongue2: