What oil makes you gag when you pour it??

whiffandsniff

• Replies 183
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

I just poured some Toffee Machiatto clamshells.. didn't really make me gag, but it was just SO rich smelling that it turned my stomach. And it smelled up my whole house with it! lol

I have another FO that I'm afraid to pour tho... Toasted Hazelnut.. OOB it really does make me gag lol

Pumpkin Spice from NG

Sweet Cinnamon Pumpkin From Candles and Supplies

Lavender From NG

Any Rose Scent, makes me have an asthma attack

Baby Magic from Candles and Supplies but it's a keeper because it's one of my best sellers.

Downy Clean Breeze from NG, asthma attack and gag

And I think that's it for right now.

Mindy :)

Florals give me a throbbing headache.

Downy Vanilla Lavender from NG is okay at first, I generally don't like lavender at all, but I like this one... but it quickly turns from "mmm, I like this" to "OMG OPEN A WINDOW!" It's just waaayyy too much of a good thing.

Love Spell, hate it so much I refuse to pour it

Peak's Tuscan Nights (blech)

Most of the earthy scents (sandalwood, patchouli) give me a horrible headache so they're not in my line. I don't get many requests for those either, thankfully!

Pine! Eewwwww

Lavender,Campfire Smoke and Clove.YUK!!!!!!!!! I just cannot breathe with the Lavender when making it but the Campfire Smoke is after it hardens(cold throw)I keep my distance.Two guys wanted the Campfire Smoke but not sure I will make it again.My luck they will be back next year's show and want it.

For the clove someone wanted me to make a tart to see if she liked it.I did and guess what???Never heard from her.She must have thought it was yukey too.

LynnS

Peak's Black Canyon makes me ill. I'll have a headache for hours after pouring it.

I love the smell of a leather candle.. but pouring them makes me sick lol. One is nice, a wholesale order of 11 cases just sucks!! I finally found one I can tolerate from Wildfire Creations, but still, pouring a bunch of it is something I really dread!

I hate most florals too lolol, but Jasmine and Lilac make me nauseated just thinking of them!! In fact, I refuse to pour jasmine EVER. Lilac is a necessary evil for me unfortunately. If I quit pouring it, I would have 2 wholesale accounts that would be inconsolable! :D

I just poured some Toffee Machiatto clamshells.. didn't really make me gag, but it was just SO rich smelling that it turned my stomach. And it smelled up my whole house with it! lol

I have another FO that I'm afraid to pour tho... Toasted Hazelnut.. OOB it really does make me gag lol

That is so funny you say that because that same scent I was making last week and I finally had to hide all the candles because it was making me sick. Great scent throw but Yuck! Sometimes MC Bubblicious gets to strong at times. Great throw also both cold and hot. I made jellys out of it and put it in all of my kids rooms.