What oil makes you gag when you pour it??

whiffandsniff

I will always struggle with patchouli. That mossy dirt smell makes me gag.

Pink Sugar is another. It is sickeningly sweet. I hold my breath when using it.

Blackberry. I have tried at least three different ones and ALL have cat urine undertones that make me want to puke.

• Replies 183
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

I use an OSHA respirator mask now when I pour. Started using it last fall. Can't smell anything when your pour candles. Thats the point. To block all those vapors from getting into my lungs. I want my lungs around for a long time!

Anyway I got mine at Lowes Home Improvement. You have to change out the filters every few months but its definitely worth it.

I use an OSHA respirator mask now when I pour. Started using it last fall. Can't smell anything when your pour candles. Thats the point. To block all those vapors from getting into my lungs. I want my lungs around for a long time!

Anyway I got mine at Lowes Home Improvement. You have to change out the filters every few months but its definitely worth it.

Oh my gosh that is the best idea I've heard!!! Thank you!

• 3 weeks later...

I Love Pink Sugar and Love Spell. lol. I don't like straight Lavender, but can stomach Lavender Vanilla. I don't like most Vanillas YUK! I Hate Rose and most florals. I do like Lilac

though. I mostly like Bakery Scents, berry scents. Cherry fo's give me a gigantic sick headache.