What oil makes you gag when you pour it??

whiffandsniff

• 4 weeks later...
  • Replies 183
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

I MIGHT have answered this but not sure??Hot Buttered Rum and Clove but as of yesterday add one more.Cinnamon Stix.Just to much.Lavender gets to me but going to try the Lavender Vanilla because lavender is a good seller.But as one post said it gets to her so might have to forget it altogether.I am sure the lavender scent overpowers the vanilla.

LynnS

Gosh there are so many. I'd have to say Rose, Lilac, Lavendar, anything that smells like old people or an old ladys bathroom! Can't stand french vanilla either, my ex roommate had a can of spray he kept in our only bathroom and well...*faint* I walked in just as he walked out and I'm lucky enough to still be alive to write about it.

I thought of a few more: Those super-flowery scents that smell of a gramma's cheap perfume or the inside of a whorehouse! Ick!! Also, NG's Gingerbread. It makes me want to vomit, then break something for being so stupid as to actually pour the vile-smelling stuff!!! I think it is disappearing from my line. I've suffered for my craft but I refuse to suffer that much!!! :tongue2:

Anything coconut or anything with a noticeable coconut is my worst. I don't know what it is about coconut but even baking with it makes me gag. I also have an issue with anything floral but thats cause of my asthma. I just sneeze my but off till I am done and get them packaged.

Okay, I poured pine and lilac the other night and literally held my nose the entire time. I like lilac but it was strong and I do NOT like pine! That was a request from my dad. He wanted a true pine scent in a wickless jar. He was extremely pleased and I'm praying to the heavens I never have to pour it again! lol

Stephanie

• 4 weeks later...