Coffee Scents Recommendations

awnl

After reading all the recommendation/reviews for ICS orange vanilla coffee, I took the plunge on the OVC and regular coffee  and was very disappointed:( . The Orange Vanilla Coffee has a  floral scent with a hint of coffee, the regular coffee was too weak. Using C3 , 1oz per#. I have used JS coffee...their are strong , looking for other coffee scents suggestions.

• Like 1

3 hours ago, awnl said:

After reading all the recommendation/reviews for ICS orange vanilla coffee, I took the plunge on the OVC and regular coffee  and was very disappointed:( . The Orange Vanilla Coffee has a  floral scent with a hint of coffee, the regular coffee was too weak. Using C3 , 1oz per#. I have used JS coffee...their are strong , looking for other coffee scents suggestions.

You must like your coffee super strong :)  For a straight coffee, you may want to give Bulk Apothecary a go.  Not bitter smelling but a really nice balanced scent.  I really love it.

• Like 1

I needed a real strong coffee for the "western line" of candles , after testing several from different suppliers, i settled on the Rustic Escentuals, Coffee House, it's a Colombian type, very strong and just a few other subtle notes to it.....but can't remember what those are offhand! Didn't want anything too fancy for Cowboy Coffee! Lol! Have a great day all! 

So just OOB, because I tossed some coffee into an order just to make the shipping worth it ... RE's does not have that harsh bitter note to it but it's definitely full bodied coffee. Just in case anyone was looking for a straight up eye opener. How it performs in wax though remains to be seen.

• Like 1

On ‎11‎/‎21‎/‎2016 at 6:36 AM, awnl said:

Who's / what cream do you all use to make a coffee blend a Latte or cappuccino ?

I *think* I used BCS's Whipped Cream (now available at BCN). Unfortunately in a cleaning frenzy for the holiday I've managed to hide my candle notebook from myself.

Edited by mzpickles
ETA source of Whipped Cream fo.
  • Like 2

I also do quite well with CS Hazelnut Coffee.

I also tried Indiana's Orange Vanilla Coffee but when I got it into wax, I wasn't impressed with it.  Maybe just me....out of the bottle pretty nice but didn't care for it burning.  I did not detect a floral scent to it at all...just didn't care for it.

I also use Flamings Hazelnut Coffee and it has been a good seller for me.

Trappeur

On 11/21/2016 at 8:36 AM, awnl said:

Who's / what cream do you all use to make a coffee blend a Latte or cappuccino ?

If you haven't tried C&S cappuccino you should give it a try. Ever since I found it it has become a staple in my coffee scents stable. Its fantastic alone or as a mixer. If you want an awesome cappuccino use it alone or mix in with your current fav coffee for a really creamy latte type coffee blend.