Favorite Coffee Fragrance?

Misfaya

On 1/22/2020 at 3:52 PM, Moonstar said:

I like espresso from WSP, its not bitter like some can be. BB also has a good espresso. 

Do you find these to have strong sweet/cream notes? I want a great coffee FO but im still searching for that happy medium and I’m nervous I’m either going to get skunky rocket fuel or a sugar bomb. I’ve had my eye on WSP...

1 hour ago, sarahmarah said:

Do you find these to have strong sweet/cream notes? I want a great coffee FO but im still searching for that happy medium and I’m nervous I’m either going to get skunky rocket fuel or a sugar bomb. I’ve had my eye on WSP...

No sugar in either of them .

straight up coffee! If you like vanilla hazelnut WSP has a great one . You could even mix in a bit with the espresso? 

Edited by Moonstar
  • Thanks 1

• 3 weeks later...
On 1/27/2020 at 4:08 PM, sarahmarah said:

I think Coffee House from The flaming Candle is what you are looking for. It smells like coffee and a little bit of sugar, not to sweet. 

Edited by Misfaya

I'm looking hard at Turkish Mocha from Bramble Berry, but that may be more than you want to spend for a candle scent.  Their prices might be OK for B&B, but may be on the expensive side for candles (though there is a sale going on right now).  I wonder if anybody carries Black Vetivyr Cafe any longer?  I got that from somewhere but I think they're out of business now.

On 2/17/2020 at 12:11 PM, Darbla said:

I'm looking hard at Turkish Mocha from Bramble Berry, but that may be more than you want to spend for a candle scent.  Their prices might be OK for B&B, but may be on the expensive side for candles (though there is a sale going on right now).  I wonder if anybody carries Black Vetivyr Cafe any longer?  I got that from somewhere but I think they're out of business now.

PFO carries a dupe of the Black Vetivyr Cafe. 

I have not smelled it, but their fragrances are excellent. 

• Like 2

• 2 months later...
On 2/17/2020 at 12:11 PM, Darbla said:

I have Black Vetiver Cafe from PFO and love it!  It’s not an in your face scent but it travels very well if that makes sense.  Definitely worth it though!  Plus PFO has great customer service!  She’s on top of things to say the least!  

I love some coffee scents.  The bolded ones are more coffee than sweet or spicy scents.

ICS Coffee Bean

JS Coffee Ice Cream

JS Caramel Cinnamon Latte

ICS Vanilla Hazelnut Coffee

ICS Caramel Coffee

AH Coffee House

ICS Cinnamon Dolce

JS Pumpkin Spice Latte

BW Gingerbread Latte

AH Butter Rum Cappuccino

AH Lavender Latte

ICS Cafe Cubano

ICS Cafe Vienna

The

Sweet Holiday Blend Coffee from Lone Star.  https://www.lonestarcandlesupply.com/sweet-holiday-blend-coffee.html

Black Vetiver Cafe (Jo Malone dupe), but we will have to let someone recommend one that is currently sold as the one I got in the past was discontinued.

Marshmallow Pumpkin Latte (like B&BW).  I just ordered a small bottle from WSP to try, but I would love to hear from the rest of you how that is from other vendors (like Just Scent) as they are possibly going to be less expensive.  Though WSP has these 25% sales every now and then that help, but things being what they are now who knows when that's going to happen again.

• 1 month later...