Just had to brag for a moment...

jackbenimble

I just wanted to let you all know that my candle company was featured in the Atlanta Journal & Constitution this past Sunday for their annual Southern Made Gift Guide. We were thrilled to be approached at one of our shows this season. This was along with 2 other artisans. We didn't know if it was a sure thing at first but now that's it's published I wanted to share with you all. I hope that is okay and I don't seem to stuck up, I'm just super excited!

We did get a ton of traffic to our website and many orders so that was wonderful. Here's the link to the article if anyone is interested in checking it out.

I hope everyone has had a good season and Merry Christmas and Happy Holidays to you all!

http://www.myajc.com/news/lifestyles/holiday/southern-made-last-minute-gift-ideas/npfLp/

• Like 12

Guest OldGlory

Congratulations! I am always so happy to hear business stories, and the successes keep us all going. It's really nice to see someone's hard work being recognized.

:thumbsup2:  :thumbsup2: Wow!  Good for you Paul!   You  deserve it....All that hard work has paid off.  You should be so proud.  Your candles are gorgeous and so are your fragrances and presentation.  Have you made any more videos?  I love em!  Merry Christmas and Happy Holidays.  Take a break!

Trappeur

• Like 1

:thumbsup2:  :thumbsup2: Wow!  Good for you Paul!   You  deserve it....All that hard work has paid off.  You should be so proud.  Your candles are gorgeous and so are your fragrances and presentation.  Have you made any more videos?  I love em!  Merry Christmas and Happy Holidays.  Take a break!

Trappeur

Thank you Trappeur! No new videos right now. I need to do some fragrance reviews one day soon. Merry Christmas to you as well!

• 1 month later...