Moon Works Must Haves

ladysj

• Replies 154
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Wild Mtn. Honey from Peaks is soooo good, different from MWs. Peaks almost has a tiny little flowery smell maybe. I remember having cough drops that smelled exactly like Peaks. So far Peaks is my choice. I need to pour again with 8% to double check all of them in 4627 & CBL125.

Hi ChandlerWicks- how do you like the scent throw of the Honey Bee FO? I got an ounce in this sale. If you have ever smelled CS- Honeycomb or Peaks- Wild Mtn Honey. How do these compare?

Wild Mtn. Honey from Peaks is soooo good, different from MWs. Peaks almost has a tiny little flowery smell maybe. I remember having cough drops that smelled exactly like Peaks. So far Peaks is my choice. I need to pour again with 8% to double check all of them in 4627 & CBL125.

Thanks! I have poured the Peaks Honey in a clamshell and it's does smell awesome! I do smell that hint of floral too. I need to make a candle next.

My order just arrived. Happy birthday to meeeee!

I picked up lbs of several that I had not yet tried. Merlin's Forest and Native Princess aren't doing it for me. I'm on the fence about suede too.

Still madly in ♥ with Autumn Embers, Ancient Incense and Patchouli though. Witches brew was a nice surprise, as was Winter Festival. Yummo.

Glad to know it's not just me. Bummed with the Berg Tob. My bottle has No scent!? Not to thrilled with it so far...:undecided

I am getting little, if any out of C3 blend. Am going to try a different wick and longer cure. Possibly a slightly higher %.

• 2 weeks later...
I'm testing Fall Festival in 464 and so far it's a light/ medium HT. Super disappointed but oh well. Maybe it will be better as I keep testing.

The only wax I can get good HT from this FO is paraffin @ 1.5 oz pp. Everything else I tried has very light HT.

I love the scent tho'.

Edited by jeanie353

Harvest Moon is wonderful in both 415 & C-3. 415 is slightly stronger. CT was strong as soon as wax was cool.

Candy Cane smells exactly like it's name! Strong too.

I have fantastic results with Harvest Moon also in 464. Strong CT & HT.

I have also been testing Tea & Cakes and it is strong as well. Not much actual tea scent but a very nice almond cookie with a bit of orange too.