Moon Works Must Haves

ladysj

• 6 months later...
  • Replies 154
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Scented, I even add a few drops to my mop water even, because I want my entire house to have that luxurious scent. lol

I have a body/room spray I use and melts. I have soaped it a few times with no problems. It's one of my most favorite unisex scents.

She has a new one called Sir Dorian...very unique men's FO. I can't wait, it's not a heavy masculine scent.

And sticks like crazy in CP, I am excited can you tell. I make a lot of mens soap so to have a new one to work with makes me happy.

I am curious about this one (Sir Dorian). Can you describe it more?

I am curious about this one (Sir Dorian). Can you describe it more?

It's clean mens cologne'ish (but not headache inducing) I love men's scents in soap so I really love this one. It refined gentlemanly, not a rugged man's scent or a grandpa's scent either. I hadn't smelled it before from any other vendor or in the store. It's not a Burberry dupe, because I bought that before from another supplier and was in bed for days with one of my worst migraines ever. I would remember that scent... If you like clean men's scents, then you will love this one. It sticks like crazy in CP as well, always a plus.

Do you know if it's strong in candles?

It's clean mens cologne'ish (but not headache inducing) I love men's scents in soap so I really love this one. It refined gentlemanly, not a rugged man's scent or a grandpa's scent either. I hadn't smelled it before from any other vendor or in the store. It's not a Burberry dupe, because I bought that before from another supplier and was in bed for days with one of my worst migraines ever. I would remember that scent... If you like clean men's scents, then you will love this one. It sticks like crazy in CP as well, always a plus.