What is your #1, VERY favorite FO?

• 4 weeks later...

I would have to say Amish Quilt from Rustic Escentuals!  Just yum-dilly-icious!  And I'm typically not really into cinnamon scents but this one offers so much more!  I just love it!   And both the CT and HT is absolutely stunning!   I have quite a few but I think you just asked for the one so I'll stop there.  😜

On 8/24/2017 at 2:23 PM, mulberrysoap said:

I have so many favourites they really just change on mood. I love Blackberry Jam Butter Cookie, Glazed Doughnuts, moon spice, Sugar Cookie Dough bread. I notice I am loving foodie scents.

Hmmm... where do you get the glazed donuts and sugar cookie dough bread FO's from?  I'm actually looking for a really good donut FO.  💕😇

1 hour ago, Marleigha said:

Hmmm... where do you get the glazed donuts and sugar cookie dough bread FO's from?  I'm actually looking for a really good donut FO.  💕😇

glazed donuts is from Indiana candle supply, sugar dough was from Front Porch - they have now stopped selling however quite a few companies sell sugar cookie x

• Thanks 1

4 hours ago, Marleigha said:

Indiana also sells a sugar cookie dough and it smells really good. JS has one too but I've not tried theirs. Front Porch still sells on eBay I think but ICS is the one I use. If I'm not mistaken Front porch was mixing a little zucchini bread or other bread fragrance into theirs but the one from ICS defiantly smells like dough to me and not a sugar cookie. I love it!

Edited by Belinda
  • Thanks 1

5 hours ago, Marleigha said:

I don't find Sugar Cookie Dough to be strong. Even OOB it isn't very strong, but it smells VERY nice but light IMO. But Ive also only tried it in 464 soy wax.

• Like 1

On 7/4/2012 at 12:22 PM, justajesuschick said:

I am new to all of this and only make for myself but I would choose Baked Apple (Home Interiors type) from RE/AH.

If you had to choose just one (your favorite or best selling) which would you choose?

Me too!  Or Santa's Whiskers, or Lemon Curd.  Hard to pick just one.

• Like 1

14 hours ago, Moonstar said:

I don't find Sugar Cookie Dough to be strong. Even OOB it isn't very strong, but it smells VERY nice but light IMO. But Ive also only tried it in 464 soy wax.

Ohhhh.... okay yes I'm definitely looking for a strong sugar cookie dough bread FO.  Have you also tried the one that Belinda speaks of from ICS?   

I so so admire you, Belinda, Trappeur, Gail and many others on this forum as you ladies are all so helpful to so many people!  Thanks so much for that!!! 

• Like 2

• 10 months later...

Since I've been gone for a long time, thought I would post on this one.  Santa's Spruce from Brambleberry is consistently my personal favorite.  I would also add Tennessee's cinnamon stick, but, alas, it is no more.

• Like 1

After reading this thread more than once...  😊 One is hard. I like buttery cookie scents the best, So far AZ Christmas Cookie and RE Danish Butter Cookie are favorites, along with an authentic vanilla bean (that I'm still searching for).  

Jenni Wix, if you love butery cookie scents, you must try Candlewic's sugared vanilla shortbread!  I LOVE sugar cookie-type scents and it is one of my absolute favorites, hands down!  Just ordered from RE and ordered the Danish butter cookie to try--so glad to hear you recommend it🙂

• Like 2

I swear, @RWV , sugar and butter are in the title or description of everything that's tempting for me to sample. I tried a similar titled oil from WSP that I found on the light side for candles.  I might try that  though, although I haven't tried  CW FO's yet.  I have to keep reminding myself I can't put butter in everything.  Or can I?  😄

• Haha 1

Sugar and butter—absolutely nothing wrong with that in my opinion.  SVS from Candlewic is very similar to the sugar cookie royale (Moonworks) from Fragrance Buddy, if memory serves me.  I never did get the one from FB in wax to compare the throw with CW but I do know the sugared vanilla shortbread threw like crazy for me.

• Like 1

• 3 weeks later...

Wow, this is a hard one.......after many years of pouring candles, my fav's have changed.but I'm still leaning toward earthy scents, blended with various other FOs........ya know, there really isn't a favorite so the question is unfair :-)

14 hours ago, katmeltswax said:

Keeping this thread going is great.

I adore FB Fairy Garden followed by all things Peach . I would love  any Peach recommendations ,right off the vine juicy peach scents. TIA

If your looking for "ANY" kind of Peach recommendations, I would have to suggest CS Peach Nectar.  It is a crazy good seller!  Although it is more candied, it is still phenomenal!  Another great Peach is Fresh Peach from RE.  It is stellar @katmeltswax!  My friend strongly suggests Blushing Peach from ICS.  So that will be on my next ICS order for sure! What are some of your favorite Peach FO's?