Has anyone tested the following

Angel

Old Fashioned Sugar Cookie

Mocha Cappuccino

Peach Cobbler

Red Delicious Apple

Apple Orchard

I am using a parasoy blend

I am burning the Vanilla Latte' right now...OMG I love that one! Mandarin Clove has a great cold throw but haven't burned it yet.

You're so right! And I got fuel with Lemon Biscotti Pie in palm when everyone else was raving about it!:sad2: Thank goodness Bert has LOTS to choose from though!

I tested this in paraffin and no fuel smell - great cold & hot throw. Others I've tested in the past couple of days:

Sandalwood -- good throw

Ylang - blended w/sandalwood so not sure how it will do on it's on but it did mellow out the s'wood. The OOB & cold throw smell real close to Jasmine.

Still to be tested: Plumeria, Angel, Creme Brulee -- all great OOB

really jen? I have tested several in palm too, that being one of them. I didn't get a fuel smell with mine. What % are you using?

Hi Becky! I used it at 5% in glass glow. I was bummed big time! I am going to try it in paraffin and see how it does. What palm did you use?

yes, it does. I don't color my candles though (I use palm because I don't like the "smell" of soy wax and I can't figure out wicking soy) so I'm not sure how it compares in looks to glass glow or others. I was getting frustrated with Candle Science running out of it all the time too. Here's their website and it's the SP487P. www.spwax.com.

Hi Becky! I used it at 5% in glass glow. I was bummed big time! I am going to try it in paraffin and see how it does. What palm did you use?

Try just 3% of the lemon biscotti in palm. I put 3% in glass glow and no fuel smell, still has a great HT! Could also be the wick though?

I tested mocha Cappuccino in 100% 415..I did not get the HT that I wanted..It does smell good tho...I will probably work great in one of the other blends of wax..I guess we can not have them all....

I will say of all the different places I have ordered samples from..I believe more of Berts FO's work for me than any other place...And I just love her prices,,,and she treats you like a person..not just a Number..She accually, writes letters to you..:cheesy2: Keep getting new ones Bert...

I finally put on my big girl panties and burned the Eggnog this morning (it was gagging me CT, smelled too much like real eggnog...yuk! I know that's what most of you want) It just smells creamy, slightly vanilla with just a touch of spice, I really like the HT. I'm glad I burned it.

I finally put on my big girl panties and burned the Eggnog this morning (it was gagging me CT, smelled too much like real eggnog...yuk! I know that's what most of you want) It just smells creamy, slightly vanilla with just a touch of spice, I really like the HT. I'm glad I burned it.

Seeeee??? Told ya!! :cheesy2: I think it's yummy! :yay:

OOB its really nice, haven't got it into wax yet, it's on the list for this week.

Am using Ecosoya CB135 & pillar wax.

Ive never tried any coffee scents before so I'm really interested to see how it works.

What wax are you using Sharon?

Sally.

If someone is interested in a little review.. (paraffin and palm wax)

Vanilla latte: marvellous, strong hot and cold throw at 5%. One of the best coffee scents I ever smelled. To me it can be a real good italian cappuccino or caffelatte!

Evergreen: very fresh, strong hot and cold throw at 5%

Christmas tree: love it, it's about the same of peak's spruce christmas tree. strong hot and cold throw at 5%

Orange Spice: nice. true to its name, good hot and cold throw at 5%

now I'm sorry to write what I'm going to write, but everything must said!

Eggnog: very good OOB, but scent disappeared once it hit the wax. I can't smell it no more.

Fall harvest: very good OOB, sweeter than amish harvist (peak), more fruity, but once in wax it was like smelling orange spice, and it's a tad weak (I didn't pour the two scents in the same day).

Columbian coffee: good OOB, but once in wax it became too bitter, and it smells of chicory (coffee can be made of chicory). Very strong, but not a good scent to me.

Sorry but I feel I had to tell this, while I absolutely love some scents I was disappointed by others. I still have some other to test, and will do as soon as possible.

HTH

Don't be sorry sabrina. :smiley2: We need to hear ALL reviews....good and bad. Thank you!

I have to agree with you Becky, even tho Berts prices are very very good & her service is too, if the oils aren't working well I won't use them, just the same with any other suppliers oils.......just hoping my box is full of winners!

Sally.

Hey you all were right. I got my oils today and they smell great out of the bottle. I can't wait to get them in the wax, but I'm just to tired tonight. I got Christmas Tree (smells exactly what I was looking for), redwood & cedar, christmas pear, vanilla latte, holiday spice, cinnamon nutmeg & clove and I can't remember what else. I do think they are going to be great! Thanks Bert!