Bert's Heaven Scent FO's in Candles

Judy, USMC

• Replies 516
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

I Just wanted to report on Bert's Candy Cane..I made it last Thursday..I decided to test burn it today...and I have to say WOW..in less that 15 min. I can smell it over half of my house...This is really a good Candy Cane smell..not to minty with a touch of sweet..It's a winner for me..in my 415...

For anyone looking for a great HT in C3, so far all of these have been keepers:

Lemon Biscotti (of course you already knew that! this one's my fav)

Strawberries & Champagne

Tea Leaf & Jasmine

Redwood & Cedar

Banana Nut Bread (really strong...very carmel and yummy!)

Cinnamon Bun

Creme Brulee

Cappuccino Hazelnut (my 2nd fav so far!)

Keep those posts coming....like I need to buy any more!

Yeah thank goodness! We won the first sectional game tonight. The boy needs 2 more TD's now to set new school record and about 100 more yards to set that new record. Hoping they both happen next week :yay:

Tomorrow I get to play with all my new smellies :P I actually look forward to getting up tomorrow since its not a work day and I can do what I love!!

You gals and the coffee scents - P U :2cents: It's bad enough I have to smell the real thing in the mornings. Why not make a pot of coffee, it's cheaper :laugh2:

I am brewing...drinking...and burning a coffee scent!! My whole kitchen is coffee themed. How else can you get candles made?

UMMM, for me? A diet Pepsi or a diet Dew:bliss: See, look at all my energy from the caffeine - yeah baby LOL

Yeah, coffee is one of those love it or hate it things. I've always loved the smell, even when I hated the taste. The Diet Coke starts around 11:00 to keep me caffeinated through the day (and sometimes the night too):shocked2:

I have tested some of Berts oils...I use GB 100% 415

Candy Cane...In 15 min. I could smell this in half of my house..It is not a real sperment smell, but softer, and has a sweetness to it...really really good...

Vanilla Latte...I have tried several coffee smells and this is my favoite..just enought vanilla to make it sweet..

Fall Harvest...This is another one I really like...it will float all thru my house...

I think I smell some apple in this one..

Lemon biscotte pie..is delis..a good HT for me..

Pumpkin custard spice...I just love this one...

Redwood and Cedar..I believe this is one of my favoirte scents..I know when you see the name you think maybe a mans scent ..but this lady sure loves it.

Fig & Melon...I know that name may not be a name that draws people..but this is one great FO..I really really like it...I want to come up with a different name, that catches more attention...

Black Raspberry Vanilla...I just love this one to..I don't get as strong HT in a big room..but like in a bedroom and bath it is good..but I did make my first CP soap with this FO and I had no discoloration at all..and It has been almost 2 weeks sence I make it..and it smells wonderful in my soap...

Oatmeal cinnimon crunch Bar..This has a very good HT..not to sweet, but still enough to make it a good bakery scent...

Chocolate Raspberry Drizzle...you can definatly smell the choc and raspberry..It has a good HT too..

Creme Brulee...This is one great Creme Brulee...the HT is awsome...

Caramel Apple ..has a very good smell, It's HT is not real strong..but in a smaller area it really smells good...

Christmas Pear...I rushed my test burn on this one alittle but it really has a good HT..could definatly smell the pear...

I am so sad...I am getting a fuel smell with the lemon biscotti:sad2:

That's in palm...anyone else get this?

I am so bummed because I LOVE this one OOB...but there's always tarts and wickless, right???

Gonna pour some creme brulee tonight!!

Oh sad!! Do you use soy at all? If you do you must try it in soy, I didn't detect any fuel smell at all in soy. Creme Brulee is very yummy...carmelly...wanted to get out a spoon.

I am so sad...I am getting a fuel smell with the lemon biscotti:sad2:

That's in palm...anyone else get this?

I am so bummed because I LOVE this one OOB...but there's always tarts and wickless, right???

Gonna pour some creme brulee tonight!!

This is fantastic in 4627. Everyone in my DH office is in love with this scent. I have orders for 8 wickless candles.

Hey Jenn ... try adding a little vanilla to it, that might help with the fuel smell.

Thanks CB...I was thinking about trying it...I hope it works!!!

I know everyone loves this scent, especially the sweetie who sent me a sample of it (Sharon, "Queen Enabler").

I am so glad you guys are digging the Creme Brulee...crossing my fingers!!

Darbla: No I don't hun. I do have a plain vanilla now tho Have not tested it in soy yet tho. You know how vanillas can be with soy. I have lots of new ones I need to test or send out to test - more like it. LOL

These are a different manu. then my normal, so hopefully they will throw as well in soy. I wish soy wasn't so darn picky :waiting:

New ones? How about a hint?:smiley2:

Hey guys,

Just wanted to let everyone know that I just test burned the Christmas Tree tonight. Normally I don't like the pine scents, but that's my nose, not everyone else's. Anyway, I really, really, like it. It definitely has the pine scent, but has an undertone of musk I think. Or at least that's what it smells like to me. Gosh, it smelled really good. Good HT with it too as well as the Cold Throw. Just wanted to give everyone another update of Bert's great oils!

Shari

Hey Bert ... I can't get your [description links] to work, but I went on ebay, and you sure have alot of new scents ... the bakery ones sound delicious. Are there any bakery/holiday ones that stand out to you, that you would recommend ... any suggestions? I want to pick about 6 or so, but it's hard to decide, hoping you can help me.

Hey Bert ... I can't get your [description links] to work, but I went on ebay, and you sure have alot of new scents ... the bakery ones sound delicious. Are there any bakery/holiday ones that stand out to you, that you would recommend ... any suggestions? I want to pick about 6 or so, but it's hard to decide, hoping you can help me.

I was in there working all morning and doing updates and listings - should be ok now. As for what stands out....the caramel corn. I have not had or smelled this scent in the past and I really like it surprisingly. The Tangerine smells like fresh tangerines. The peach cobbler is wonderful. I pretty much like about all the food ones :drool: , but especially the 3 I mentioned.

They are all very good even tho I am not into the floral types such as the creeping fig and the ylang ylang, or the spicey scents like mulling spices and Mandarin Clove. I can still determine they are a good scent for those who like those types. Oh, as for the Mandarin Clove....Very Very heavily spiced with clove!!