Bert's Heaven Scent FO's in Candles

Judy, USMC

On crap, I just placed an order, and now there are a ton of new ones that I just HAVE to have. Off to place yet another order!

LOL - and I will try not to send your order to someone else this time :laugh2:

That was only the second time in history of doing that. The first time the 2 gals had the same first name and similar last. This time I had no excuse other then stupidity lol

• Replies 516
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Darbla: No I don't hun. I do have a plain vanilla now tho Have not tested it in soy yet tho. You know how vanillas can be with soy. I have lots of new ones I need to test or send out to test - more like it. LOL

These are a different manu. then my normal, so hopefully they will throw as well in soy. I wish soy wasn't so darn picky :waiting:

Well get those test boxes out there! Not like you haven't been busy or anything lately! For the record...soy isn't picky...the people who use soy are picky (I'm one of them.)

Well get those test boxes out there! Not like you haven't been busy or anything lately! For the record...soy isn't picky...the people who use soy are picky (I'm one of them.)

LOL - Nobody likes a smarty pants :laugh2: Oh I have sent 4 times as many out to test then I have gotten results back on. You use straight soy?? You know where I'm going with this don't you? lol Anyway, I can't do anything til Wed when I get more 1oz bottles in. You all have ran me out again LOL I have went thru more 1, 4, and 8oz bottles in the last couple of months then I have in the last 3 years;And I just hate pouring them LOL

LOL - Nobody likes a smarty pants :laugh2: Oh I have sent 4 times as many out to test then I have gotten results back on. You use straight soy?? You know where I'm going with this don't you? lol Anyway, I can't do anything til Wed when I get more 1oz bottles in. You all have ran me out again LOL I have went thru more 1, 4, and 8oz bottles in the last couple of months then I have in the last 3 years;And I just hate pouring them LOL

I've posted what I've burned so far...straight soy. Poured a bunch of scents yesterday, but really should let them cure at least 2 days! Although I'm getting ready to throw some of the Candy Cane melts on the warmer because I can't wait!

man oh man I so need to order some of these yummy scents, I have been sitting back and reading the reviews and I am just drooling and itching to get a taste but have so many FO's right now that I am testing that I know hubby would spaz out if I ordered more at the moment lol dang him for getting in the way

man oh man I so need to order some of these yummy scents, I have been sitting back and reading the reviews and I am just drooling and itching to get a taste but have so many FO's right now that I am testing that I know hubby would spaz out if I ordered more at the moment lol dang him for getting in the way

Girl,

Just do what I do. Order when he is not home. Get the mail before he gets home, and then hide the supplies with the rest, so he doesn't notice. Mission accomplished. Hubby was out of town this past week and let me tell you, I kept the UPS guys busy every day :laugh2:! Got a bunch of stuff that magically disappeared into the abyss of candle supplies. He never knew the difference :yay: . Bert's oils are a must have!

Shari

OK, last night I poured Redwood and Ceder, Eggnog, and Christmas Tree in 50/50, I will be posting burn results in the next few days, want to give them a bit of a cure...

The other night I had Bert's Christmas Pear in a melter, and my husband, who typically doesn't notice anything that I am burning commented on it's strength! I think I can actually cut back on the amnt of oil I typically use in tarts for this one!

It smeells so good, and lingered all the next morning long after I turned it off!

I did the Holly Berry the other day and test burned yesterday. Hubby was actually home yesterday, and like Sharon said, he actually said something to the effect that he really liked that scent. That's a miracle for him! So, I guess there's another keeper from Bert. BTW, the melt pool and everything was fine. So no worries there.

Keep them coming Bert!

Shari

Does anyone know if Bert has Brown Sugar & Fig (B&BW type) & Love Spell (VS type) fragrances?

I'm looking for fragrances that have an awesome throw in these waxes ~ 6006, 4630, J223 and V ~

So far this is my list ~ Any suggestions? :confused:

Christmas Pear

Lemon Biscotti

Red Wood & Cedar

Thanks

Hi Bert! :yay:

Sooo glad that you joined us! Are your NEW scents just sort of thrown in with the old ones on your ebay site or do you have a "NEW" scent list/link page somewhere that I'm missing? It looks like you have over 130 FOs on ebay! How do i find just the new ones without going through the entire list? Not that I would mind going through all the yummies again.....I just don't have the time!

Hugs...

Mt Annie

Bert, How is the Butterscotch? Is it good and strong? Would anyone else like to comment on that one?

Also, does the Warm Vanilla Sugar have a really good and strong HT?

I've also heard a lot of comments on the Christmas Tree. Does this one have a strong pine scent? (Predominantly pine?) Most "tree/pine" scents are too much like pine-sol, or "pine-straw-up-the-nose" for me. :2cents:

All comments are most welcome!

Mt Annie