Bert's Heaven Scent FO's in Candles

Judy, USMC

Mt. Annie~ I am currently testing the Christmas Tree in 50/50, I really like the scent...it is a pine, but a nice sweet pine to my nose...I will post more details in a few days..I'm gonna move it into a bigger room tonight, it did well last night in my bathroom...

I also lit the Eggnog, it is sweet and creamy, no spice here, again, I will post more on throw in a few days, but the preliminary tests are good! :yay:

• Replies 516
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Thanks Sharon!

I'll be looking forward to your 'Christmas Tree' test results. :)

Oh...and thanks too for the more detailed description!

Mt Annie!

=========

Mt. Annie~ I am currently testing the Christmas Tree in 50/50, I really like the scent...it is a pine, but a nice sweet pine to my nose...I will post more details in a few days..I'm gonna move it into a bigger room tonight, it did well last night in my bathroom...

I also lit the Eggnog, it is sweet and creamy, no spice here, again, I will post more on throw in a few days, but the preliminary tests are good! :yay:

Does anyone know if Bert has Brown Sugar & Fig (B&BW type) & Love Spell (VS type) fragrances?

I was also hoping for the love spell. She has a few of the VS dupes but I don't see this one. DANG. LOL!

I have poured and burned ( in 100% soy)Christmas Pear (awesome).

I also have Redwood & Cedar, Pumpkin Cust Spice, and candy cane waiting to be burned.

Then I have to pour the rest!

So far I love all the scents I ordered.

Thanks Bert!!!

Christmas Pear as another great one in C3...this one's getting renamed because it's definitely a year round scent.

I agree 100%!!! What kinda ideas didja have for a name??:wink2:

BTW: update on the Christmas Tree and the Eggnog... I am lovin' the Christmas Tree...it keeps getting stronger ea. day, and I only poured a 4 oz tin... gettin' more of this one!

The Eggnog got moved into my living room this morning, and it really is a yummy scent, very sweet and nice, and a slight touch of sweet spice...yum...

I agree 100%!!! What kinda ideas didja have for a name??:wink2:

BTW: update on the Christmas Tree and the Eggnog... I am lovin' the Christmas Tree...it keeps getting stronger ea. day, and I only poured a 4 oz tin... gettin' more of this one!

The Eggnog got moved into my living room this morning, and it really is a yummy scent, very sweet and nice, and a slight touch of sweet spice...yum...

Not sure...thought about Spiced Pear, but it really isn't too spicy. Maybe Exotic Pear or Sinful Pear...FORBIDDEN FRUIT! That's the one...Forbidden Fruit.:yay:

I just poured testers in...

Blueberry Buckle..To my nose it is a tart smell.

Blue Vanilla...?? I don't know..it seems like I detect a Minty smell

Caramel Corn...Definatly caramel and corn..

Sweet Currant..Very good smell in the wax..

Cappuccino hazelnut....Yummm

Banana Nut Bread...I really like this one

Cappuccino Brulee..Coffee, Blond & Sweet

Raspberry Brulee..Tart & Sweet combined

They all smell wonderful in my wax..

Will let you know how they do once they are cured..

Hi Bert! :yay:

Sooo glad that you joined us! Are your NEW scents just sort of thrown in with the old ones on your ebay site or do you have a "NEW" scent list/link page somewhere that I'm missing? It looks like you have over 130 FOs on ebay! How do i find just the new ones without going through the entire list? Not that I would mind going through all the yummies again.....I just don't have the time!

Hugs...

Mt Annie

Mt Annie:

Thanks for the welcome! The best way to view my list is by using the three links at the top of the store that say fragrance descriptions A - C etc. If you give me a few minutes, I will go in and try to highlight all the newest ones so that they stand out. Never thought about doing that before, so thanks for thinking of it. :yay:

Ok done! They are marked "NEW" so they will stand out. Now for the story behind the ones that are marked new and candle only/limited supply. These oils are from a candle manufacturer in Washington state that shut it's doors. The product was shipped here to Indiana and I now have sole access to all the fragrances. I will be bringing them in house as money permits, I can't allow regular stock to deplete, so I have to keep up on it too. Some scents are in small volume while others may be 50# total, 200# total or 1000# total. So limited may not be all that limited, you can check with me as to that. There will be scents that I can offer in bulk for less money. So if that is of interest to anyone doing fund raisers, contact me. Hopefully that info was helpful to all of you! :P Oh also, since I have no idea as to the applications these oils are safe for, I have marked them as candle only.

Not sure...thought about Spiced Pear, but it really isn't too spicy. Maybe Exotic Pear or Sinful Pear...FORBIDDEN FRUIT! That's the one...Forbidden Fruit.:yay:

Ya know, I really like that....:cheesy2:

You have to try the eggnog...it's yummy!

Mmmmmm, Christmas Pear, and EGGNOG! (I'm very into mixing right now! lol!)

Ok done! They are marked "NEW" so they will stand out. Now for the story behind the ones that are marked new and candle only/limited supply. These oils are from a candle manufacturer in Washington state that shut it's doors. The product was shipped here to Indiana and I now have sole access to all the fragrances. I will be bringing them in house as money permits, I can't allow regular stock to deplete, so I have to keep up on it too. Some scents are in small volume while others may be 50# total, 200# total or 1000# total. So limited may not be all that limited, you can check with me as to that. There will be scents that I can offer in bulk for less money. So if that is of interest to anyone doing fund raisers, contact me. Hopefully that info was helpful to all of you! :P Oh also, since I have no idea as to the applications these oils are safe for, I have marked them as candle only.

Your keeling us...Larry! oh I mean Bert!

Ya know, I really like that....:cheesy2:

You have to try the eggnog...it's yummy!

Mmmmmm, Christmas Pear, and EGGNOG! (I'm very into mixing right now! lol!)

You're mixing the two together? I poured Eggnog already, tomorrow is test day for that one, Candy Cane, Carmel and Tropical Vanilla. Gosh what will I do next week...better hurry and order more (screw that probation period!)

Speaking of next week............... Monday morning I will be flying into Tulsa and living on Tulsa time :laugh2: All you old timers like me will get that one! lol

I will be in Arkansas, Oklahoma, and Texas and flying back Thursday. I will have my lap top and will be able to communicate from my hotels, but I won't be able to ship any orders from there. That means Mon evening - Wed evening I won't be able to process and ship for the next day. Please make sure you get with me before then if it looks like you could be in a pickle for something :o )

Hey, we need a pickle smiley - we got a banana but no pickle LOL

Speaking of next week............... Monday morning I will be flying into Tulsa and living on Tulsa time :laugh2: All you old timers like me will get that one! lol

I will be in Arkansas, Oklahoma, and Texas and flying back Thursday. I will have my lap top and will be able to communicate from my hotels, but I won't be able to ship any orders from there. That means Mon evening - Wed evening I won't be able to process and ship for the next day. Please make sure you get with me before then if it looks like you could be in a pickle for something :o )

Hey, we need a pickle smiley - we got a banana but no pickle LOL

lol!!!!

You're mixing the two together? I poured Eggnog already, tomorrow is test day for that one, Candy Cane, Carmel and Tropical Vanilla. Gosh what will I do next week...better hurry and order more (screw that probation period!)

You'll be testing the Eggnog then? Let us know how you like it...I think it's really very yummy. I gave it a 3 day cure...seemed to do best w/ that...

I don't know, just seemed like a good combo to me, the Christmas Pear and the Eggnog! LOL! Told ya, I am BIG into mixing right now! It can atually save you $$ AND satisfy the "new scent" addiction!

I just got my box of goodies from Bert this morning.......not a drop was leaked all the way to Scotland.

It's gonna take a while to work through them cos I filled that box with 31 of the 4ozers.

Sooooo, here's my tuppence worth OOB

Fig & Melon.......yummy, as good as Peaks Med Fig

Candy Cane.......just like a stick of seaside rock

Lemon Biscotti Pie......interestin, I'm not much into foodie scents but this one I like

Black Raspberry Vanilla.........yummy, slightly less sweet than Peaks

Tea Leaf & Jasmine....oh my, cant wait to get this in the wax

Orange Spice........drool

Christmas Pear.......more drool

Redwood & Cedar....smells like something I've used in my bath years ago but I can't remember what

Cinnamon nutmeg & clove....thought it might be more clovey, will see if it comes out more in wax

Pomegranate......smells goooooood

Juniper Breeze.....luverly

Fall Harvest........nice

Apple Cinnamon....think I'll add a touch more cinnamon

Columbian coffe......yum

Evergreen....don't get much clove again but nice

Andes Thin Mint......I want to drink it

Jack Frost.....gooooood

Cranberry (traditional)....smells like the juice in a carton

Anyway theres a whole bunch more to play with, will post results as they come in.

Am using Ecosoya CB135 & my own soy/pw pillar blend btw.

Now I'm going to have to restrain myself cos every time I look I see more I'd like to try........Bert I really don't need all this temptation, but thank you!

Sally.

I have tested Berts Raspberry...OOB it smells really good...In my Wax it smelled great, but I am getting a Fuel smell...I use GB 415..Has anyone else tried this FO in this wax? I would like to know what results you have gotten...

Hi Ruth! I did burn the raspberry, no fuel smell, and I pour at 9%...I use 50/50 tho., wonder if that makes a difference...:confused: I think it smells very good...

Yes she has 1 oz. samples...I think they are either 1.50 or 1.75 can't remember for sure..

You can check out her FO on ebay..then if you want to buy, you can go directly thru her rbyrd@insightbb.com

I have tested Apple Dumpling..It is a very good smell..I use 100% soy 415, it did have a hot throw for me, just not as strong as I like..but it is a very good smell...HTH