Looking for Peak replacements

kfintoni

2 hours ago, Moonstar said:

What about sugar cookie ? Any idea what the owners are doing with the stock they have ? Wonder if anyone is buying the business or codes ?

Hi!  Sugar cookie is on my radar :)  I have tons of people who have been completely awesome and are sending in their Peak samples to me. I know that one is on the way :)

• Thanks 1

I have a lilac that is pretty awesome! I have sniffy samples if you'd like to smell it. Just shoot me a PM with your name & address and I'll get this off to you. I have a Cinnamon in stock that's really amazing too! Cinnamon sticks in a bottle :) I can get you a sample of that too. Just let me know.

3 hours ago, JulieB said:

Hi!  Eggnog isn't one that I have as of yet, but let me check to see. On our Facebook group I have a ton of people who are offering to send stuff in. I have to see if that is one that they suggested.

I have about two ounces of Grandma's Swingin' Eggnog I can send you if you want to get it duped.

• Like 1

On 8/31/2017 at 8:40 AM, maryta said:

Thank you!! I've not ordered from MSC but I may have to ...I did contact them in the past with a question and they weren't very helpful. I would love it if someone else picked up Peaks...as we all do, I guess! :)

ETA:    I see Autumn Walk on the MSC site, thank you again, Scented!!!

You are welcome. I have never ordered from the company, so I hope this works for you. I don't know the nature of your question to them, but I hope that it is something they can learn to get better at doing. 

2 hours ago, kandlekrazy said:

Did Peak ever reopen at all?  I forgot about it and never checked and now the site won't even load.

No. He made a facebook post about a week ago saying he wouldn't be able to pull it off after-all so wouldn't be reopening at all. 

1 hour ago, coconut said:

I did an inventory of what I still have in Peak FO's. Is there anything special still being searched for to duplicate?

Wildberry Musk isn't that the fragrance name? Sometimes I want to call it wilderberry. I know someone on here is still looking for the French Vanilla Amber.