Looking for Peak replacements

kfintoni

21 hours ago, GoldieMN said:

You know, it wouldn't be a bad idea to check out dupes as well as "originals" in case someone closes again.  Maybe @JulieB will offer a sample sale of her Peak dupes for those of you who used Peak fragrance oils.

GoldieMN

You bet! I'm more than happy to offer sniffy samples to anyone who'd like to compare these. Just so you know - I've compared mine to the originals and they are so close my nose can't tell the difference. I also have testers who test these in wax, soaps, bombs, etc... and they have told me that these behave the same as their originals so I'm happy with the scents. 

• Like 1

• 3 weeks later...

FYI - on Keystone's site, in the upper left-hand corner, there is a 'Filter' button. If you click it, you can scroll down and select Peak, it will only show Peak fragrances. At this moment, there are 143 (out of 271 total) Peak fragrances showing. So they have more than doubled their offerings by adding Peak.

And yes, Black Canyon is there

Another FYI - filtering by some of the other keywords doesn't work. I tried Sandalwood, and it totally missed Peak's Asian Sandalwood, but displayed Peak's Amber Romance and Nag Champa. I think they are showing up because Sandalwood is in their description, but then again, so does Asian Sandalwood, so go figure!!

• 3 weeks later...
  • 1 month later...