Tennessee Candle Closing End OF August

Moonstar

As far as the companies such as RE listing which lines each oil is from, I feel is very very professional and honest.  There is no reason to hide anything as it still gives them business at the end of the day with customers who appreciate the opportunity to choose as they wish for what works for their recipes.  Lots of respect for companies like that.  It is nice that the owner of MS stepped up and explained the situation even though I also agree that he did not need to reveal sources, but it does put things into perspective as far as the products they carry and his honesty.  Also the steps he is willing to take in order to earn our trust and business.  I hope you all find Tennessee oils eventually some way shape or form!

I contacted the realtor just one more time to hopefully clear up the confusion on her end or mine. Here is my question:

"Hi Lisa, I literally even find myself ridiculous to keep contacting you on something that may not matter to you.  However, I told some former Tennessee Candle customers that we are finally able to get our hands on their oils again from Maple Street. The owner of Maple Street responded to those same people stating that there is nothing to purchase from a fragrance oil supplier and that they do not carry their oils.  If this is true, then who purchased their codes / business?  Can you please clear this issue up for me by explaining?"

and her response...

"It was purchased and when I asked her if it was maple street she said yes so I guess she doesn't want me to know sorry for the confusion I was not part of that transaction"

Well I am glad to know it was confusion on her part that was relayed to me.  Good luck everyone on finding duplications and if you find a good oil similar to Tennessee quality, please of course spread the news;)

• Like 1

48 minutes ago, Belinda said:

I'm with Trappeur. You've done nothing wrong. I would've wanted to share that information if I'd gotten it too! It's just a misunderstanding and it's been cleared up as far as I can tell. No harm, no foul!

Ditto what Belinda said!

Trappeur

• Like 2

Sorry its taken me so long to get back to this post.  Had a major fragrance order in on Thursday and have had everyone working overtime getting it into bottles.  I think we finally got a handle on it!

Ill try to answer every ones questions.

Sam is my right hand Girl here at Maple Street.  She keeps everything in line and flowing as smoothly as it does. 

As far as TN quality I believe our oils to be superior ( I mean no disrespect)  Liking a fragrance is based on a lot of personal likes.  We have sampled most if not all the fragrance resellers out there and we believe to be near the top end of the quality spectrum.  TN did have some great oils and we do carry tons of the same named fragrances ( but I believe to be from different suppliers)  Ours are all true to their name and smell/work great.  Any reseller can buy the fragrance and rebottle it takes a true expert ( not me ) to be able to listen to our ideas and tweak a fragrance to be the best it can be while maintaining its ability to work with the myriad of waxes and B&B products out there.

We would be happy to have anything duped.  We would require a 2 oz sample of the oil and there is a 25 pound minimum purchase.  The pricing would not be available until it is graphed and we get a response from Agilex.

There is also a possibility that our fragrances might be near the same in terms of scent as some of TN oils.  We would be happy to compare them and post our findings here.  We would obviously need a few drops of the oil to compare. ( we do offer cinnamon stick , pumpkin pecan waffles an excellent lavender and a peach magnolia raspberry that several people have mentioned.)

The absolute best option to get an EXACT dupe is to send it out and have it duped. This is a free service but to purchase it a 25 pound min would be required.

As far as us purchasing any part of TN we did not.

www.maplestreetcandle.com

• Like 6

3 minutes ago, Barbara AL said:

Lovely we forgive you you did nothing wrong.

We have forgotten about it already no big deal.

Let's discuss how we are going to get our favorites duped.

Hi Barbara!

Ditto what you said.....

Yes, let's DO DISCUSS who wants what.....I'm ready...Maybe do a separate heading?  

Trappeur

• Like 1

34 minutes ago, Faerywren said:

Just wanted to let y'all know...I went to AFI and they have Tennessee's This Old House, Buttercream and True Lavender listed. There are also many Moonworks FOs. Minimum is 10 lbs.

Oh wow ! nice work :) I just googled AFI since I didn't know who they were either. I noticed it says Tennessee Candle type ... do you know what that means. I 

know it should be an obvious answer. If I remember correctly, Old Glory used to buy a few of her FO's from here. I remember Sugar Cookie Royale was one . 

5 minutes ago, Mcgee said:

Did not mean to repeat but, you type faster than me. (could be also the migaine medicine I took 3 hours ago)

lol ! I have a migraine myself. Must be  this freezing rain we've been getting.

Edited by Moonstar
  • Like 1

I was looking through their Fo's and they have some current one from CS too. They also say CS type. Trappeur I didn't see your Pumpkin Pecan waffle :( 

Barbara, thats what I noticed too . Maybe TT can shed some light since I believe she's ordered from them before in coops ??? 

• Like 1

1 hour ago, Moonstar said:

I was looking through their Fo's and they have some current one from CS too. They also say CS type. Trappeur I didn't see your Pumpkin Pecan waffle :( 

Barbara, thats what I noticed too . Maybe TT can shed some light since I believe she's ordered from them before in coops ??? 

I saw that. Why would they dupe a frag that is still readily available? Curiouser and curiouser.

• Like 2

1 hour ago, Moonstar said:

aaahhhh...shoot....thanks for trying Moonstar....

I see they also have frasier fir by WSP and then frasier by Thymes type to...

Trappeur

• Like 1

It is because they are a manufacturer, not a supplier. Look at the cost of 10 pounds of an oil from CS and 10 pounds from AFI. BIG difference unless things have changed. AFI, Agilex and other sell to the suppliers many/most buy from. So, they either are the supplier for the suppliers shown or they duped oils customers asked for which they wanted to buy more wholesale than from a supplier. 

• Like 1