Tennessee Candle Closing End OF August

Moonstar

59 minutes ago, Soapmaker145 said:

I still have the chocolate nut brownie.  It seems like I didn't send too many of the sweet/foodie scents because I didn't think Nurture would be interested in them.  Their focus is on soapers.   I haven't heard anything from Nurture about the FOs I sent.  Maybe there is another vendor that is more focused on candles that we can send it to.

Have you tried Daystar? If they are assured of enough buyers they have a nice duping service. 

• Like 1

4 hours ago, Soapmaker145 said:

I've never tried Daystar.  The chocolate nut brownie is not a scent I use for soaps.  I'm not sure how many people here use it for candles.  I'll send it to Daystar if there is enough interest in it.

I would ask before sending to save your $ just in case. 

• 2 weeks later...
  • 1 year later...
On 8/8/2016 at 7:49 PM, maryta said:

Thanks, Old Glory!!  If they did the codes instead of "duping", it would be great. I only have two FO's from Aztec that work for me so I don't use them...if they had those  exact Tennessee FO's I would order more from Aztec.

Thanks for the tip about AFI. I will have to try them sometime.  I use Tennessee Sugar Cookie because it is the only one that is not yucky in my wax. It is not that strong but it is the best scent for me. FB Sugar Cookie Royale is strong but not quite right in my wax.

I guess I am the only one here voting for Cinnamon Stick :(  .... it is in some of my house blends :(

I would love to find spiced clove from Tennessee Candle Supply,  what supplier is FB? And AFI?