New Fragrance Co in Georgia

grama

omg carol you scared me LOL I thought there were new ones that weren't on the full list haha *whew* I ordered a couple of them... Swimming Pool (hoping it smells similiar to Pool Towel by Gold Canyon) and Snow...

He has a list of new ones he will be posting on monday (15th). According to his facebook page. I'm in trouble.

• Replies 417
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

I'm glad I wasn't the only one who couldn't find him on FB! I've been tryin forever lol

And great.... I should have waited lol

If you would have waited the current new this week fo's wouldn't have been on sale. I'm getting my list ready for tomorrow.

carol You're a terrible enabler! LOL Just sayin :) I have a new dang list going! eesh!

LOL, Thank you. I have most of the new ones in my cart. I emailed Luis to see if the secret woodlands & wolf armor were 20% off since they are not marked in red like the others. In my cart they are saying $13.00 ea. So I'm waiting to see before I hit the checkout button.

Now that several have closed their doors, I'm hopeful that this supplier will be good! Just placed my first order.

The oils are awesome. I just hope when he raises prices it isn't alot. I hope you got the butterscotch bread pudding it's OMG fantastic.

I am putting another list together for some more oils. I am definitely going to get a lb of the Pumpkin Spice as well as the Butterscotch Bread Pudding (based on the review of others). This is becoming a long thread so I am hoping someone might chime in and spare me from having to read through all 17 pages. Has anyone tested with the maple syrup? I believe someone said it smelled like french toast. Was that an oob review only, or has it been tried in wax, and is it strong? Also, I noticed a creamy caramel on his website. Has anyone tried that one, or is that one of the new ones that he added today?

thanks,

Dessa

Don't know about the maple syrup, but the creamy caramel is a new one. I e-mailed Luis yesterday to ask if the creamy caramel had maple notes (I have had problems with all caramels having maple notes to my nose). He responded that he thinks it probably does have some maple notes, but he was going to throw a sample in with my order so I could test for myself. He's been really nice to deal with and they have great customer service. I placed my order on Saturday--over $50 is free shipping--Woohoo!

i have tried to resist this thread, but i feel i am being pulled over the edge..

i use gb 415..and i am so tempted..to try out a few..

You won't be sorry. I use gb415 & I'm getting fantastic throws out of these oils. Love them.

I am putting another list together for some more oils. I am definitely going to get a lb of the Pumpkin Spice as well as the Butterscotch Bread Pudding (based on the review of others). This is becoming a long thread so I am hoping someone might chime in and spare me from having to read through all 17 pages. Has anyone tested with the maple syrup? I believe someone said it smelled like french toast. Was that an oob review only, or has it been tried in wax, and is it strong? Also, I noticed a creamy caramel on his website. Has anyone tried that one, or is that one of the new ones that he added today?

thanks,

Dessa

Dessa,

In case you didn't see it, if you look at the bottom of Page 12 and the top or Page 13, Sue was kind enough to assemble all the reviews to that point. That way you won't have to read all the pages. Might help you out some.

J

have you about tried them all Carol?..lol

LOL, working on it. I've got an order coming so that will be at least 30 I've tried or have yet to test. Hey, when it's a great deal with free shipping I'm game.

I do have samples coming of creamy caramel, cinnamon oatmeal cookies, cinnamon buns (have never found one I liked) ed hardys hearts & daggers, ed hardy luck & love, fried ice cream, home sweet home, wild honeysuckle, english ivy morning, kim kardashin. Plus lbs of autumn evening, the one that got away, wolfs armor, (wonder what wolfs bane smells like) secret woodlands. I'll get them tested & post reviews.

One thing I've noticed is he doesn't have many Christmas type scents. I know he's just getting started so I'm sure he will keep adding.

I wasn't going to order anything but I am curious about the two Demeter FO- Snow and Swimming Pool. I love Demeter's body splashes so if these two match up I will definitely be trying them in my candles.

LOL, working on it. I've got an order coming so that will be at least 30 I've tried or have yet to test. Hey, when it's a great deal with free shipping I'm game.

I do have samples coming of creamy caramel, cinnamon oatmeal cookies, cinnamon buns (have never found one I liked) ed hardys hearts & daggers, ed hardy luck & love, fried ice cream, home sweet home, wild honeysuckle, english ivy morning, kim kardashin. Plus lbs of autumn evening, the one that got away, wolfs armor, (wonder what wolfs bane smells like) secret woodlands. I'll get them tested & post reviews.

I'm like you..i have not found a cinnamon buns i like..some smell good, just don't have enough HT

Just thought I'd throw this out to anyone who might be interested, but his new scent called Autumn Evening has IDENTICAL components to that of Twilight Woods. I happen to be a BBW junkie so I recognized the combo of scents right away. So that's one I won't be ordering since I already have it from Peaks.

Compare the scent description from BBW with his -- they're identical ;-)