New Fragrance Co in Georgia

grama

Was just browsing and came across this website - onlyfragrance.net. They say they are in Atlanta, and are a manufacturing firm. Was just wondering if anyone had heard of them. Their oils are priced low since they are new.

Edited by grama
Not browsing, forgot it was an email I received

• Replies 417
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

I just put in an order, ya sure can't beat the prices. They have usps shipping so for almost 3lb of oils shipped to IN. it was $5.25. Really cheap, now if the oils are worth a hoot i'll be happy.

Please give us an update carol on how they do. I live in GA and would buy if they were any good.

I just placed an order for 10 of the 1oz samplers.

9.90 for the ten plus 5.35 shipping......not bad!!!

Heres a lst of what I ordered...

The Sugar Cookie

Apple Cinnamon

Apple Pie

Birthday Cake

Blueberry Blastoff

Cinnamon Pumpkin Bread

Mac Apple

Pink Sugar

Home Sweet Home

Lemon Buttercream Icing

The prices of all the oils are great and I'm really hoping the quality of the oils work out well in candles :)

I clicked on the link that said for candles and each one I chose said works well in soy and other waxes except for the Pink Sugar.

I'm so glad you pointed that out Carol because I would have tried the Pink Sugar out in wax if the bottle isn't marked for candle use.

Many of my customers are fans of Pink Sugar so I'm always on the lookout for a good one.

I was checking out their site.

They said they manufacture their oils on site.

Onlyfragrance says - "Is your premier wholesale discount fragrance manufacturer. Only Fragrance is not a reseller; but a dedicated group of fragrance professionals committed to creating the finest fragrances available anywhere on the market today. Because we make every fragrance in house, we can offer our clients unparalleled prices and a level of consistent product you can’t find anywhere else."

But their mailing address is a PO Box and the owner never gives his/her name.

If they have a team and manufacture oils themselves, as they say on their website, I would think there would be a warehouse?

Found them to be selling on Ebay too.

IDK.... Let me know how you all make out.

Edited by islandgirl

On their about us page they say they are going to be moving in to a new warehouse in 60 days. It also says free shipping on samples. I haven't heard anything from them, but the computer generated message giving me my order number. Not good if they are rip offs, cause I have a very big mouth.

hmmmmm I only spent 15.00 but I'm not going to be a happy camper if I get ripped off.....I just recently got taken by a member here on the classies...I don't think I could stand another scammer.

My mouth will get super big too! lol

I saw your post on Facebook :P I think I'm going to order samples and see how it goes... They don't have a whole lot of feedback on ebay, but what they do have is pos. which is a plus. See how long it takes me to get a tracking number.

I got my tracking number today. (order placed yesterday).. It was shipped to WA State Via UPS, so it's going to take 5 days.. The package info says it weighs 5 pounds.

I'll update once I get the oils.

I'm not sure if I'm losing my marbles. But, I had a list of fo's I wanted to try from this place. So... I went and started my order, finished it etc. Then for some reason I went back to check a few of them and what they should smell like and now I can't find them lol I know I didn't wing these names outa my head!!! They were there! At least I think lol One was Kudzu Blossom and the other SUN & SAND by Yankee (Type*) but both are missing now. :/