New Fragrance Co in Georgia

grama

They were there. Hummm, what's up with that. IDK, maybe they are making up little batches at a time to see how it goes. Not good to run out of something just when you are starting. I haven't checked any of the ones I ordered yet. Mine should be here fri/sat, so I'll let everybody know.

Just checked & 2 of what I ordered are missing also. I hope that's not a bad sign.

Edited by carol k
added.

• Replies 417
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

I went to their site and the designer ones say perfumed body oils... That makes me a little nervous.. To me it sounds like they're cut, which makes them not good for candles. Maybe I was looking at the wrong place? I'll stay tuned to this thread to get reviews!!

Just got mine also but when I clicked on the usps site all I get is the Electronic Info recieved status which could mean that all they created was a label........yup..we shall see

I'm going to keep a very close eye on this one and if nothing gets sent in a few days I am canceling this order and also make sure there's no fishy charges on my card.

Debra....you are very brave. If I were you I would wait and see what happens with us to see if we got our order.

bugtussle is so right about if it's too good to be true.......but I'm hoping for the best

I so want to place an order but with the prices being low and them being new I'm going to use restraint until I see some of the reviews come through. I also noticed when I was browsing the fragrance oils that in the middle of the list one said perfumed body oil. I am really going to have to watch that if I do end up ordering from them since I almost missed it the 1st time.

I worked real estate many years back and all I can say there is there is no way I would of had enough hours in a day to work real estate and start up a fragrance oil company....but that is just my opinion and not saying it can't be done or maybe they are leaving real estate.

I worked real estate many years back and all I can say there is there is no way I would of had enough hours in a day to work real estate and start up a fragrance oil company....but that is just my opinion and not saying it can't be done or maybe they are leaving real estate.

Now I am really starting to doubt this guy manufactures the oils himself.. He must be a reseller.

No one new to the industry would have over 3000 discontinued and hard to find FO's per his website.....

Looking for hard to find fragragrances or discontinued items? We have them! If you don see something you are looking for please feel free to contact us on special requests. We have over 3000 fragrances in our library, including the ones that are just right for you.
And he says he makes them in house.. But where?

If he is getting a warehouse in 60 days, why not tell us the address so we all know where he manufactures the oils and where we can pick them up.

Maybe A FB Question for him??

Maybe he will sell out in 60 days and not need the warehouse!! LOL

Nah.. I hope he is legit.. Really...

Prices look good and it would be nice to have a new manufacture of oils to choose from.

But.... I will wait and see before I buy and try.

But when he gets his warehouse, I will buy and try!! LOL

Edited by islandgirl

As I was going through their website I checked out the FAQs... Looks like the prices are only temporary... What do you think?

"How can your prices be so low?

Currently, as we are adding the finishing touches to our web site, we are deeply discounting our products to encourage you to try us out.

When will you pricing go up?

Although our prices will go up in the very near future, you will find that we will always have the best pricing avalible on the market. "

Almost sounds like Mr. Missy when he started again a couple years ago and we all know how that ended! I know I'm definately not interested. :cool2:

That was my very first thought, who knows he might have a hand in it. We shell see.

Edited by carol k

I know I had to put mine in a 2nd time because they got deleted the first time. Not exactly sure at what point but I put them in a 2nd time and in my email in the notes section they were there, it's shipped so I assume they got them lol

He said he thought customers would not like selecting their choices 1 at a time. I personally can't type well & would rather select 1 at a time as I'm looking at it instead of writing them down then going back & typing in each choice. Maybe he'll take that into consideration as they grow!