New Fragrance Co in Georgia

grama

I ordered 12 lbs, Tuesday. They never answered the email I sent. I am hoping to see it shipped soon. They did not charge me shipping. That was cool. Did they charge anyone else shipping? I noticed they didn't ask for tax ID, and did not charge tax either. Kinda strange. Whatever. Just send me the stuff. haha I will let you know about them when they get here. Can't wait.. Addiction......

• Replies 417
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

I ordered 12 lbs, Tuesday. They never answered the email I sent. I am hoping to see it shipped soon. They did not charge me shipping. That was cool. Did they charge anyone else shipping? I noticed they didn't ask for tax ID, and did not charge tax either. Kinda strange. Whatever. Just send me the stuff. haha I will let you know about them when they get here. Can't wait.. Addiction......

He's running a free shipping on $50 or more -- he gave a coupon code on the front page, but maybe he's giving it to everyone regardless?? I did get charged tax, but I live in Ga too so he may only be charging Ga residents.

I didn't see the special on the shipping. DAH! But that was a nice surprise. They shipped today. Here is my order if you want to see it. :)

"THE" Sugar Cookie

Size: 16oz. $12.00

OF272381$12.00$12.00 Cinnamon Pumpkin Bread

Size: 16oz. $13.00

OF272281$13.00$13.00 Iced Cranberry Bath and Body Works (Type*) Fragrance Oil for Candles

OF00011$6.00$6.00 Cinnamon Fragrance Oil for Candles

Size: 16oz. $13.00

OF00011$6.50$6.50 Fluffy Cupcakes

Size: 16oz. $10.00

OF280201$10.00$10.00 Sugared Strawberries

OF281371$12.00$12.00 Amish Harvest

Size: 16oz. $11.00

1$11.00$11.00 Macintosh Apple

1$11.00$11.00 Hyacinth

OF291161$8.80$8.80 Carrot Cake w/ Icing

OF291091$8.80$8.80 Butterscotch Bread Pudding

OF291151$8.80$8.80 Pomegranate

OF291341$9.60$9.60

Subtotal: $117.50 Shipping & Handling: $0.00 Tax: $0.00 Order Total: $117.50

cleardot.gif Reply

cleardot.gif Forward

Got mine in finally today! Here are my reviews, out of the bottle..

1. Soda Pop: smells delicious.. cant figure out what it reminds me of, but definately soda related.

2. Summer Margarita: my bf says it smells like lime and summer, and makes him think of the beach. guess thats good ^_^

3. Plumeria Frangapani: This smells really fruity to me, more than floral.

4. Champagne Snow Showers: This smells like aged wood to me, kinda like cask wood..?

5. Fluffy Cupcake: smells like a yellow cake, bf says he can smell frosting.

6. Butt Naked: smells like a really awesome tanning lotion with a spicy smell... cant really describe it..

7. Jamacia me crazy: just like i imagined. tropical, fruity, punchy and mouthwatering.

8. Iced Cranberry: Smells kinda stuffy in the bottle, ill have to wait until i pour it to decide if i like it or not. kinda reminds me of old pouporri in the bottle.

9. Amish harvest: smells like fall, pumpkin spice and pie.wonderful!

10. Patchouli: very herby.. bf says it smells like the kind of store you would buy a "water pipe" in, lol:yay:

Has anyone purchased any of the EOs?

I had ordered a lb of the sugar cookie and decided to try an oz of the peppermint eo....not sure what I'll do with it since I mostly do candles but sometimes I like to play with MP soaps so maybe I can try it with that along with some pumice for a peppermint foot scrubby bar of soap.

These prices are unbelievably low and the cheap cheap or even free shipping is just an added nice bonus.

Looks like I'm going to place another order and try out the fluffy cupcake and amish harvest......I love bakery and spicy fall scents and keep reading everyones reviews and get more lbs while these prices and low shipping rates are available :)

All of my sample were over an ounce. So far i've got these tested;

Amish harvest--awesome cold/hot throw in gb415

Blueberry cheesecake ice cream---awesome. I do not detect any ice cream smell to it. IMO, it smells just like CS's blueberry cheesecake.

Fresh Mango & strawberry--Could be stronger, but I do smell alot of strawberry when burning.

French vanilla morning--Great, smell almost like C&S's vanilla pods. Yeah.

Still have these to test

Maple hazelnut crunch bars

cinnamon fireworks

Iced cranberry from the clearence section

cinnamon from the clearence section

The fresh mango & strawberry would make great B&B products.

Also have chocolate amber -I've smelled this scent before, but it was not named chocolate amber. I'm going to love this in B&B products.

Champagne snow showers-Another great B&B oil. I just might put this one in a candle too. Smells wonderful.

Two that I got (autumn apple & vanilla pecan pudding) are not available right now. I sure wished they were cause I wanted lbs of them. Just awesome smelling oils.

Edited by carol k
added

The 1 lb bottles do have labels I hope? I really was not too thrilled when I saw those sample bottles with no labels but since the price was so good I shouldn't complain :)

oh Carol...the French Vanilla morning smells close to C&S Vanilla Pods? oooo I so have to try that one now.....I love Vanilla Pods

please let me know what you think of the Maple Hazelnut Crunch Bars as far as C & H throw. it sounds like a yummy one

The 1 lb bottles do have labels I hope? I really was not too thrilled when I saw those sample bottles with no labels but since the price was so good I shouldn't complain :)

oh Carol...the French Vanilla morning smells close to C&S Vanilla Pods? oooo I so have to try that one now.....I love Vanilla Pods

please let me know what you think of the Maple Hazelnut Crunch Bars as far as C & H throw. it sounds like a yummy one

I really do think it smells like vanilla pods, maybe a touch weaker though. Now the maple hazelnut crunch bars sounds alot better then it smells. So far it's not throwing very good for me. I'm kinda thinking these oils need extra cure time.

Gosh, looks like a scam. When something is too good to be true, it usually is false. Can't wait to hear.

All I can think of is how everybody thought Mr. Pissy was a scam, too. He was a flake but not a scammer. At least I never heard of anybody getting scammed by him. He had some of the best oils I've ever used. Dammit@

Back to regularly scheduled program.....

I soaped the English Ivy Morning and it is a week old and smells great. Looks good too so I am hoping to take it to my August market in four weeks and see how the cusomers like it. I haven't soaped any of the others I got yet.

I agree that Mr. Missy wasn't a scammer just a lousy businessman and I am still hoarding the Cedar Patchouli that everyoneof my customers loves in CP soap. Getting close to the last of my stash though.

I really do think it smells like vanilla pods, maybe a touch weaker though. Now the maple hazelnut crunch bars sounds alot better then it smells. So far it's not throwing very good for me. I'm kinda thinking these oils need extra cure time.

Thank you....I'm going to scratch the maple hazelnut off of my list of possible buy. French vanilla I'll keep on my list and Amish Harvest is a must get for me.

I was dissapointed with Apple Pie. I made some votives. Used Candlewicks feather palm and they have cured for quite a few days and still don't have all too great of a throw. oob it smells really good...not very strong but very good so I had hoped it would throw well.

So...nobody has tried any of the EOs?

Ok I got them in. I love them. I don't know how to make this in a line, so bare with me and I will do the best I can. I love the Cinnamon Pumpkin Bread, it has the smell of the raisins in it too. It is so close to the real thing. This is all OOB. Sugar Cookie, is the best I have ever found. It is like NGs, but stronger and with something extra. Yum. Butterscotch Bread Pudding smells like butterscotch, maybe pudding, but it does smell good, different, The Iced Cranberry is awesome. Just like B@Bs, Cinnamon on sale, is straight cinnamon, will make a good blender, Hyacinth is good. I am not a flowers person, but I think it will sell, All of these are strong too. Pomegranite, is right on it, full bodied, nothing missing here, Amish Harvest, just like the other good ones, Carrot Cake has never been a seller for me, but this one has more to it. I smell the raisins and I think it will sell well. Yum, Fluffy Cupcake, I have to say, I am dissappointing in this one. I forgot that. It doesn't smell like a cupcake to me. I can't pin point it, but it smells like something I had before that never sold. I don't like this one. But it is not in wax yet. We will see. Sugared strawberries is awesome. It is so close to a sugared strawberry. Will be a great blender. Now I am out of wax. :( This is my opinion. I think I like this company.

Okay, got my oils in and poured a few today. Here's my thoughts on the ones I poured:

Butterscotch Bread Pudding -- smells like a true butterscotch, not candy....not really sure what bread pudding should smell like, but I think I like this one regardless

Carrot Cake w/ Icing -- very spicy but not sure I detect the icing...still smells good (for carrot cake, which I personally don't care for)

Lemon Buttercream Icing -- I smell lemon and I smell sweet but not sure I smell the title (if that makes sense)

Maple Sugar -- most maples have a sweetness to them....this one smells like a dark syrup (I detect a slight burnt smell or something). Hubby thinks it's great...

Strawberry Cheesecake -- I don't detect the cheesecake just yet, but the strawberry part is pretty nice

Okay, and I got samples of these...have only sniffed OOB:

Cinnamon Bread Pudding - nice

Champagne Snow Showers - very odd smell...not sure if I like this one yet; will have to put in wax

Butt Naked - STRONG cherry scent to me...didn't care for this one

Amber White - LOVE! Too light for tarts, but would be great in B&B

Birch & Fern Forest - don't care for...a very bitter smell OOB

Birthday Cake - not bad at all, but I've had better

Cedar - very weak (Bert's Redwood & Cedar is way better)

Fried Ice Cream - not sure what this is supposed to smell like but it's a nice scent

Maple Hazelnut Crunch Bar - I can smell both maple and hazelnut -- very nice scent!

Oriental Spice - smells like urine OOB...ewwww!

Patchouli - nope

Pink Cotton Candy - not safe for candles....good thing cuz it's way too light!

Still wanna put some more into wax to see if it changes it for the better.....

"The Sugar Cookie" is the 1st candle I've made that I can actually smell except for any gardenia fo. Its amazing if the candle tasted as good as it smells....

12.25 status jar

195 melt-185 pour

9% fo

4627 wax, now the problem:

HTP83-strong HT, tiny flame, had to jump to HTP105 because 305pc sampler kit from LS doesn't have any inbetween size???? Will check for inbetween sizes from other co.'s probably the exact one thats needed?

HTP105-strong HT, black smoke & flickering

LX21-losing HT, tiny flame,

LX22-weak HT, good flame

CD10-weak HT, good flame

CD12-weak HT, flame burning good but black smoke if air goes by it. The wick kit has Eco, Zinc + the above type of wicks.

The HT smelled like the brown crunchy last bite of the real cookie!

Edited by ChandlerWicks
additional info

Sure will be nice to read some reviews after the samples have been put into wax... OOB is not very reliable...

I put the following scents into wax -- two days later, ALL five are nice and strong and much more complex than what I smelled OOB:

Butterscotch Bread Pudding

Carrot Cake

Lemon Buttercream Icing

Maple Sugar

Strawberry Cheesecake

I emailed Luis, the owner of Only Fragrance and talked him a bit. He is a very caring person. I told him that not all people can get thru on his email. So he added a g-mail address too. That was nice. He is sending some samples of ones I ask him to carry. And he told me we can get a 5lb. price that is cheaper, to keep the cost down. I think he really cares, and I look forward to using his product. Just thought I would share.

I have two of the scents in wax right now, soda pop and butt naked.

Soda pop: This smells really great in wax (1 oz to 2lbs of parrafin). I made some votives and a few 4 oz jars. The throw is really nice, one votive fills up my large bathroom! It smells like some sort of soda, not quite coke or pepsi, but something soda related.

Butt Naked: This is really strong in wax, i used 1 oz in 2lbs of parrafin, i might use less next time. It goes from smelling like a tanning lotion (to me) to smelling like a fruity cocktail. I can smell the cherry scent now that it is in wax. I like it ^_^

:cheesy2: