New Fragrance Co in Georgia

grama

Thank you safetysue :)

I love Berts strawberry.

CS has a really good Strawberry Shortcake.....imo I smell mostly strawberry but also detect the cake along with it.

They both have a great throw

• Replies 417
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

I did yesterday. It has a very strong CT. I haven't burned yet waiting to see if it gets any better first. All the other oils are great so far.

I'm finding that these oils need extra cure time. I usually wait 24hrs to burn, but these have to set days & days for the scent to fully bloom. I use gb415 soywax.

The strawberry cheesecake HAS to be cured for a minimum of three days IMO -- before that, I agree, it was a super yucky sweet strawberry. After three days, the cheesecake part bloomed and it was total yumminess! It is a sweet scent, but it should be...it's a dessert ;-)

As far as the Oriental Spice, Lorelei, sorry -- I just don't have the stomach for putting it into wax!

The strawberry cheesecake HAS to be cured for a minimum of three days IMO -- before that, I agree, it was a super yucky sweet strawberry. After three days, the cheesecake part bloomed and it was total yumminess! It is a sweet scent, but it should be...it's a dessert ;-)

As far as the Oriental Spice, Lorelei, sorry -- I just don't have the stomach for putting it into wax!

Thanks thought it was my nose!

• 2 weeks later...

A few more of my results;

Butterscotch bread pudding is drool worthy. This is one awesome oil.

Champagne snow showers-love it. Makes an awesome candle & soap

Pumpkin spice- best i've ever smelled. You can actually smell the pumpkin not just spice.

Garden rain barrel--smells like cs's rainwater

I have had some REALLY good luck with many of these oils! Thought I'd continue to share my findings....

For you CP soapers out there, thought you should know that Purple Sage & Mint soaps beautifully!!! Both sage and mint really come through....

I have to agree with the poster above about Butterscotch Bread Pudding -- it is Wow!! Amazing throw!

Vanilla Caramel Cream -- VERY light OOB; not sure if I'm going to keep this and try it or not

Soda Pop - about to put this in wax this evening; OOB it smells like a citrus soda....reminiscent of a fizzy pop type smell. Strong OOB.

Red Velvet Cake - not really sure what a real one smells like but this one is very nice in wax!

The Gingerbread Cookie - WOW (and that's all you need to know) :)

Chocolate Raspberry Cheesecake -- amazing! You can smell both chocolate and raspberry equally while burning (tarts)

I told Luis I was not able to put the Oriental Spice in wax for the simple "urine smell" OOB that it put off -- he said he was actually working on tweaking it :)

I think I've covered all the new ones I've poured....hope this helps someone!

I agree on the vanilla caramel cream it is light oob. It does have a pretty good throw in gb415.

I will be adding it.

The caramelized pralines is a super strong thrower.

I love these oils. I've only found 2 out of 21 that have been to lite for me. Now that's a very good ratio to me.

I just placed an order for 10 of the 1oz samplers.

9.90 for the ten plus 5.35 shipping......not bad!!!

Heres a lst of what I ordered...

The Sugar Cookie

Apple Cinnamon

Apple Pie

Birthday Cake

Blueberry Blastoff

Cinnamon Pumpkin Bread

Mac Apple

Pink Sugar

Home Sweet Home

Lemon Buttercream Icing

The prices of all the oils are great and I'm really hoping the quality of the oils work out well in candles :)

Hi Nj,

When you get the oils, can you post your findings after you get them in wax? I sure love everyone you ordered.

Now if they would only carry c-3 wax, that would be something...I'm only 1 1/2 hours in the mountains away from Atlanta.

Trapp

I know this has been said in this thread but has this distributer said anything about having wax, wicks, and jars to sell maybe down the road? If anyone has any insight to that I'd love to know. I'm in GA and would love to cut down on my biggest expense from the shipping. Thx!

I know this has been said in this thread but has this distributer said anything about having wax, wicks, and jars to sell maybe down the road? If anyone has any insight to that I'd love to know. I'm in GA and would love to cut down on my biggest expense from the shipping. Thx!

Email & ask. He/they are the manufacturers of the fo's. He does take request into consideration.

When I called him about an order mix-up, I talked to him for a little bit. He is in the process of building a B&M store in Kennesaw and carrying other home fragrance supplies. I asked about wax, containers, etc and he hadn't really given that any thought. Right now he is a home business and does not have the space. I mentioned that there are quite a few of us in the area and it would be wonderful if we could pick up some of these supplies and save on shipping. He is aware that Alabaster had closed but not that it's now Community Candle. He probably has his hands full at the moment with getting the store completed and filling orders. But, I think he was open to the idea. Maybe if enough of us suggest/request it he will consider it.