What scent do you hate to make?

• Replies 92
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Some Sandalwoods (which probably have no real sandalwood in them), and something called "Amber".

OMFG did it take a while for the room to air out after making the Amber...

I wonder if it's supposed to be "Ambergris". Amber itself doesn't even have a smell AFAIK.

I had to make about 150 rose scented votives for a wedding a couple of years ago...could hardly stand to finish the order. YUCH!!!

Also, not a huge fan of Lovespell, although my daughter loves it. Makes me feel nauseous it's so strong.

Can't say I exactly hate to make it but my least favorite of all scents to make is coffee scented oils. I drink coffee all morning and most of the night but can't stand coffee scented candles. Not crazy about chocolate scents either.

• 1 month later...
If I don't Love it I won't make it...they can buy it at the Grocery Store.

I'm with you there. If I hate it, I won't go to another's expense to gag myself in my own kitchen, thank you very much!

I personally hate Patchouli, Hemp, Nag Champa, or anything else that smells like a head shop.

I'm not terribly fond of my kitchen reeking anything remotely like pine needles or balsam wreaths. Yuck!!!!!!!

Come to think of it, I really don't like too many florals. I LOVE LILAC, however. Gorgeous, gorgeous, lovely!!!!!!!!!

• 4 weeks later...