Bert's Heaven Scent FO's in Candles

Judy, USMC

• Replies 516
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

The lemon and ande's mints are both throwing awesome and smell good enough to eat. I did have to wick up on the lemon. I also like the redwood and cedar and think I will use it instead of antique sandalwood which no one seems to like. Not sure about the blueberry, coconut, or white tea, yet. I'm really looking for a strong bakery blueberry and I don't think this is it.

Wow am I happy to have found this thread.

I just ordered like everything! :o

I will be testing them in J223, Ecosoya 135, comfort blend, glass glow palm and...

I will give my GL 70/30 one more chance. If the GL will not behave with any of the Berts, it's going to a new home. :)

So yes lots of waxes I plan to test with these oils. :D So I will give all of you updates on how it goes.

Is this a dream come true or what?? Wow!

I'm so excited!:yay:

ilona

I've been using Bert's in the CB-135 and Glass Glow. There are only a few that I've tested that won't throw. If you aren't happy with the GL 70/30 start testing with that wax and use the Redwood & Cedar or Tea Leaf & Jasmine. I think those will be your best indicators.

I predict you'll be happy with her oils once you get testing. Good luck!!!

Has anybody tested Tropical Vanilla yet?? I'm curious about this scent.

Mindy

I have! It smells a lot like Pina Coloda to me but just a tad sweeter and not as heavy on the coconut. I sent out to 4 testers and everyone gave the scent a rave review so it's definitely a keeper for me.

I did pick up a fuel smell oob but once I got it into wax it disappeared so don't let your first sniff throw you off.

Dang it, I just placed a big order on the 23rd and now she's having a free shipping sale:cry2: . That's just my luck. I guess I'll have to make another order.:o I guess I'll be able to try this tropical vanilla now, since I didn't order it on the last one.

Me too!

I placed 2 orders in one day on the 24th (too ad some more goodies!) and paid shipping on both. Why do I always miss these things by one day!!

man I have bad luck!

:(

Has anyone tried the front porch fo from Berts? I have been on the web site, & you all got me to wanting more scents (dont need any more right now):D But, since your twisting my arm....;) Gonna have to order some. Raspberry brulee, moonlight path type,redwood & cedar,.......

So MUSK:

Ermmm Well it's not the yummy "Original Musk" I was expecting (like the Kheils one).

And nothing like a delish Egyptian musk...

It's ermmm

Well has anyone ever owned a ferret??

Yup. :sad2:

Oh well.

Anyone want 16oz of Ode du Ferrets?

The others smell great.

The Redwood is FAb, and the Pear is going in wax tonight.

What do I do with the Musk? :confused:

Well one miss (a 1lb miss) is OK right.

God I wish it was like a Kheils dupe - that musk scent is amazing.

So MUSK:

Ermmm Well it's not the yummy "Original Musk" I was expecting (like the Kheils one).QUOTE]

I think that is because Bert's mimics the true traditional natural Musk odor of a deer and is primarily used as the base for a blend. The description says there are no other perfume type scents mixed in.

Kheils Eau de Toilette Musk is a Pharmacoligical blend (according to their site.) It is a blend of Bergamot Nectar, Orange Blossoms, Rose, Lily, Ylang-Ylang, Neroli, Tonka Nut, White Patchouli and synthetic musk.

So these are 2 entirely different aromas!

I KNOW better than to come to the fragrance section. I don't need any more oils! :laugh2:

The first flat rate box is full so I had to cut off the order... now to start planning the next :shocked2:

Monkey Farts

Pomegranate

Baby Fresh

Eucalyptus

Exotic Teak

Fruit Punch

Front Porch

Redwood & Cedar

Can everyone please let this thread die a peaceful death by not posting anymore. It is so annoying to see it here every day. Just when it gets to page 2 someone has to post.

I can't take it anymore. I know I am not alone on this!

:highfive: :highfive: :highfive: :highfive: :highfive: :highfive: :highfive: :highfive: :highfive: :highfive: :highfive: :highfive:

I know I still refer to things posted in this and I love the reviews on the FOs so I know which ones work and which ones dont its a win win situation here cause it helps guide what to purchase.

I think every supplier should have pages and pages about their FOs for us to review!