** What's in your pot this week/end? **

Can you believe how close it is to the holidays? Any one have any last minute shows?

I'm not going to be making anything for the rest of the year, I'm fulfilling all the last minute orders out of stock. In the last week I've made up a bunch of gift bags for workmates. Now I've got to think presents for the family!

Anyone pouring any cool candles for table decorations?

Happy Friday - yay!

I'll be putting stuff together for my clerks at work.

I'm also testing my 6 oz. hex jars.

I got an easy wick setter yesterday, so now I can play with that.

I have aroma beads to do also. Bath salts, more pillars.

I think I can find enough to make to keep me busy and not think about all the stinkin snow outside.

So far, one last wholesale account..unless more pop up! LOL! Then nada for the rest of the year!!!! YAY! Playing w/new waxes and maybe trying to learn how to do pillars!My ultimate goal..rustics! Finishing the shopping..that's about it!

Kimmeroo

Where in the heck did this week go??

Hopefully I'll be taking orders Saturday at the little craft show I'm going to do.

I'm slacking so bad, I still haven't done any packaging for my tarts for tomorrow. And I still have to pour containers.

I have 6 more batches of tarts to pour.

Pepperberry

Sw. Orange Chilli Pepper

Pine

Pumpkin Spice

Cinnamon

Apple Crisp

I hope I do well, cause I'm broke.

Where in the heck did the whole year go??

I'll be playing with Glass Glow a little, but mostly making more of Bunny's Bath Melts to give with gifts, I'd like a variety of them. Done, Done, Done with orders...any orders that come in now are subject to stock on hand! I'm sure everyone can relate to this: I'm Tired!

I just finished stocking one of the stores yesterday that wanted anything Christmas because they sold out of everything I had sitting on the shelves. So I am wiped out of holiday stuff which is great for me. I also just finished a rock candle for a house warming gift. I still haven't had time to make any cookies and fudge for DH work because I have been swamped. I just finished purchasing my new webset and have to work on my new website so it will be up and running in January. I hope Santa brings me a larger workshop....santalol I've been good!!!!:D

I have four fundraisers that are due next week, so I'll be pouring 800 jars. The pouring isn't so bad, but I changed my packaging style and that takes FOREVER!

I'm also supposed to do an open house on Thursday so making stock for that as well.... yeah, right!

I have four fundraisers that are due next week, so I'll be pouring 800 jars. The pouring isn't so bad, but I changed my packaging style and that takes FOREVER!

I'm also supposed to do an open house on Thursday so making stock for that as well.... yeah, right!

HOLY CRAP...that is a lot of pouring! Kudos to you!

I'm doing a fundraiser where I am selling off my year end stock. So far they have sold out several cases and people are still buying. Hope I sell it all! Could use a nice Christmas bonus!

I also got an email when I got home tonight saying that my check for the last fundraiser event I did on Dec. 1st is in the mail! Woohoo!!

So this weekend I plan to sit back and rest up a bit. I am sooooo tired of doing Craft shows and Markets every weekend straight since April.

A little bit of everything! I'm pouring some soy containers for hubby to put on display for me at his office. He wants them done asap before the big Christmas party we're hosting there next weekend. Also I'm wanting to make tons of tarts in different scents and shapes. I have plans to give out tarts and tart warmers in gift baskets as Christmas gifts. I have my work cut out for me this weekend!