What scent do you hate making the most

candlebean

• Replies 98
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

I have an oil that I won't name because only one supplier has it and I don't want to make this supplier look bad because it's only MY nose that smells this. It's one of my best sellers and has the word "Berries" in the title.. anyhoo when I pour these it smell cat pee and have to hold back the puke. I don't know what it is about that one.

I also can't stand pouring Downy Waterlily and Jasmine Type or Island Fresh Gain type.. way way too strong for me.

Food scents! I am sooo tired of food scents! I am still trying to understand why anyone would want to smell food in their homes all day and nothing is being cooked! There are times when I don't want to smell real food at all!

I am working so hard so that one day I will have a house designed so that the kitchen is totally detached from my home!

When I began with B&B I was shocked at the amount of food fragrances there are..:shocked2: .I personally think there is a conspiracy to keep americans obese and unhealthy!....so, yeah I hate making things that smell of food!:mad: :mad:

One from Natures Garden. WOOD. It has been discontinued, but I still have a lot left and my step daughter loves it. It's weird because at first I didn't like it, then I liked it, now I don't like it again. What can I say??????:P

I already posted but just remembered what I hate the absolute MOST to pour... LOVESPELL. *hack* *gag* I actually removed it from my line because I hate it so much, I don't care how much it sells!

That is too funny! I am addicted to Lovespell...thank goodness because my customers are too. I can't keep my Lovespell aromabead sachets in stock!