What scent do you hate making the most

candlebean

• Replies 98
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

I HATE lilac, rose, patchouli and most floral scents except for Honeysuckle. Some of the florals actually cause me to start wheezing, so needless to say I have almost done away with all floral scents except for the honeysuckle and the lilac. Lilac is one of my best sellers in lotion bars.

Tammie, which Lilac do yo uuse for your lotion bars? I'm still struggling with the recipe (and any help would be greatly appreciated) but once I have it down pat I'd like to branch out from the Orange Blossom I've been using in them all (I figure keep it all consistent till I get my recipe straighted out).

TIA, Carol

Nag Champa is my dh favorite scent, but if just makes me ill every time it hits the wax, ughhhhhhh~~~GROSS and I have regular customers who order it, so it isn't just for him. And Black Cherry is so strong I am sick for days after I pour it, I can't stand the smell ewwwwwwwwwwwww.

SUE ANN

My all time naaaaasty scent to pour is Home for the holidays...

Don't even get me started on that scent. :naughty:

But Black cherry is starting to make me ill now too when I pour it. It is so strong it just is nasty...

OH yeah. Forgot Home for the Holidays.. EWWWWWWWW .. Anything with Pine in it is a NO GO for me :-)

Christina

Lavender. I HATE lavender. It gets me all stuffy and congested. And it reminds me of the toilet bowl cleaner they used at a gym I went to years ago (which also reminds me I should go to the gym....).

Ugh! But gotta do it - everyone else in the world LOVES it!

Hi,

I hate the smell of Lovespell. I don't know why, but sister bought me the shampoo and conditioner because she thought I said I liked it when I really said I HATE IT!!!! I used it one day because she was coming over and my hubby just went crazy:drool:.... He just loved it! The conditioner and shampoo made my hair shiny and soft, but I just can't overcome the smell...