What FO do you hate to use?

OutlandishLady

I was just curious what FO everyone dislikes but has to use 'cuz it's well liked. My worst WAS anything Lilac until today when I poured JS Banana Nut Bread. Don't get me wrong, this FO is a very good seller but I despise bananas with a passion. And it is STRONG. Blech.

And don't let me forget anything with coconut.

We need a gagging smiley.

Sandalwoods and patchouli...those earthy scents kill me! LOL

:drool:

Insert fainting smilie here! You are missing out woman!! ;)

Actually hmmm I thought it would be anything coffee and yet that isn't so bad. I thought it would be leather (well it is), but what has started gagging me more is probably the Drakkar lol. Course I'm not fond of the weird fruity things either. For instance I wasn't ga ga over Lick Me All Over or Monkey Farts. In fact I couldn't get through the wax fast enough on those.

Sandalwoods and patchouli...those earthy scents kill me! LOL

I'm with you on this one Trish. YUCK...I still gag when I think about pouring patchouli. It was a special order, and I put them in the garage until she picked them up because I couldn't stand to be around them.

I HATE LoveSpell(always have,an old friend used to drench herself in the body spray and lotion...bleh). I made a batch last night and I had to open the windows and leave the kitchen because I got dizzy and ready to pray to the porcelian, just way to... plastic-like grapefruit? Can't explain, and I really don't want to have to think back to the experience :lipsrseal