Customers Request!

OMG it would have to be Autumn Harvest - everytime i pour it I get a migraine - but it is one of my best sellers in the fall. I wonder why it is that if you absolutely hate a FO - why is it that it seems to stay in the air forever. When I walk in my house - I can only smell Autumn Harvest. Strange. My DH hates, and I mean hates, baby powder, but hey, its a good seller so I gotta pour it.

my dh hates peaks hot chocolate b/c it lingers so long. he also hates when i pour sugar cookie or cinnamon buns b/c he actually gets this idea in his head that i am cooking. why, i'm not sure.:P

i hate to pour roasted chestnuts...makes me gag. i also hate rose. it's always given me a headache in any form.

I hate lavender, so I don't offer it, I refuse to smell that crap!

and I hate BCS mulberry, just tooooooo strong.

and gardenia, :lipsrseal yuuuuucccckkkk!

oohh, and when I tried to make citronella candles! I just about puked! I decided I rather buy citronella candles than make them.

Yep, poured some Peak's lavender at an ounce per pound. You could smell it three blocks away.
Whoa, that is a lot. Their recommended usage is only 0.25-0.5 oz per pound.

I don't like pouring this scent either. I do 0.5 oz per pound and it's still feeling like my house is covered with toilet cleaner scent.

Witches Brew, from C&S, we call it our patchouli, I used to like it, now can't stand it, and I think it has something to do w/ the fact that it gave me such a hard time wicking!

But, OMG do folks around here love it! I took it off my line to get a break from it for awhile, and promised to offer it again in Spring...well, of course, THEY remembered I said that!!!:P

I usually pour scents that I like, I even pick florals to offer that I like, so I am not grossed out pouring and testing them...:tongue2: