Favorite coffee related fragrance oils?

Nikki

I haven't met a coffee I didn't like, lol!

Caramel Coffee sells really well for me and works well in soy.  Mine comes from the Candle Source.  I also sell a lot of Hazelnut coffee but my supplier is no longer

in business so I just bought the one from Flaming Candle and OOB it smells great but haven't put it in wax yet.  I found straight coffee didn't sell for me so when

I needed to use up a lb, I mixed my own hazelnut coffee and vanilla coffee.

• Like 2

6 minutes ago, soshiegirl said:

I love coffee scents and IMO Indiana Candle Supply and Just Scent have some of the best.  Nice range of coffee scents as well.  My all time favorite is JS Caramel Cinnamon Latte.  Also Aroma Haven's Butter Rum Cappuccino is to die for.

I have not been able to get AromaHaven's Butter Rum Cappuccino to throw well.  I LOVE the scent as well!  Are you using soy?  I'm using 464 with Premier 790 or 785 wicks, in the 5 1/4" tall pint jars.

Goldie

5 minutes ago, GoldieMN said:

I have not been able to get AromaHaven's Butter Rum Cappuccino to throw well.  I LOVE the scent as well!  Are you using soy?  I'm using 464 with Premier 790 or 785 wicks, in the 5 1/4" tall pint jars.

Goldie

Hey Goldie,

I use a paraffin soy mix and only make tarts/melts.  Keep playing with the fragrance oil % because it will be worth it.

p.s. - don't you hate when you love an oil and it just doesn't work right off the bat?

Edited by soshiegirl
edited

31 minutes ago, Moonstar said:

Candybee... i love the hazelnut coffee CS - but i don't get much throw :( I've tried it in 135 + also 6006 / candles + melts 

do you find coffee of works best in certain waxes ? 

I don't have any problems but then I don't use 6006.

• Like 1

6 hours ago, soshiegirl said:

Hey Goldie,

I use a paraffin soy mix and only make tarts/melts.  Keep playing with the fragrance oil % because it will be worth it.

p.s. - don't you hate when you love an oil and it just doesn't work right off the bat?

Why didn't I think of that???  Sheesh!  I will make some tarts.  Do a little testing with different wicks when I get a chance.  Thanks!

Goldie

• Like 1

Timely thread for me...I am testing coffees this month! and am pouring (parasoy) my first ICS samples today ...including Coffee Bean, Vienna Cafe, and Orange Vanilla Coffee. I forgot to order the CS coffee last month to try :(.  I hope ICS oils work for me! I got a bunch because I need more bakery ols.

Sweet Cakes Cappucchino did not throw in my wax (at 6%). I really liked Oregon Trails Columbian Coffee, it was a rich, smooth coffee scent with a nice throw (8% but I would try it at 9% next time). I've got CS Hazelnut Coffee and Candle Cocoon Pumpkin Coffee curing. They both smelled really good but Pumpkin Coffee doesn't really smell like coffee.

JS sounds tempting but I am trying to avoid adding another supplier...except Fragrance Buddy which I will have to try soon.

Edited by maryta

I've only tried one coffee scent so far and that's mocha cappuccino from the Candle Makers store.  It smells awesome and has a super strong ht and ct at 8% in GW 444. It'll scent an entire floor of a home.  Very rich and complex scent.  

• Like 2

• 4 weeks later...

I love Rustic Escentuals "Coffee House". It's great on its own, but I had wanted to make a great caramel macchiato so I blended it with "Kickin Caramel" and "Sugar Cookie" and it smells just like a Starbucks!

• Like 2

• 2 weeks later...

Another vote for Cs hazelnut coffee. I usually blend it with fresh brewed coffee 50/50 in my cp soap. I visited Flaming Candle today and Caramel Macchiato smelled delicious and strong oob. 

• Like 2