Fragrance Buddy - Grrrr!!

cebanks924

Has anyone else noticed how shady this company is? I am so mad at them!  I've spent hundreds if not thousands of dollars on their oils, and when I got my last order, at least 4 of the bottles were mislabeled. I know they were because they are fragrances I've bought from them before so I know what they should smell like.  When I e-mailed them requesting the correct bottles, they essentially told me that I was wrong! They would not fix their mistake and refused to admit they had even screwed up.

And then I've noticed that all my negative reviews of oils never show up, but all my positive ones are posted almost instantly! I loved their free shipping, and many of the oils are good, but I must say goodbye to FB.. I'd rather pay shipping to a company that has principles and treats people right.

Anyway, rant over. Just wondering if anyone else has had an "experience" with them!

I've never bought from them, but that would throw me over the edge.  I don't mind a screw up or two if they are nice and fix the problem.  I'd never buy from them again.

Hopefully you can find almost exact dups for most of the fo's you use from them.  Sorry this happened and good luck!

Guest OldGlory

I have never purchased from them. I had a similar experience with Oregon Trails over the summer and will not do business with them anymore. If you have given them every opportunity to fix the problem and they refuse, taking your business elsewhere is the right thing to do!

No me neither, I've also ordered several times, never any problems with my orders, they ship quickly, and have always been correct even when I've had fragrances with similar names. I've had back ordered items ship out within a couple of days, and clearly marked on the invoice that they were back ordered. My less than perfect reviews are all there, as well as my positive reviews, sorry that you ran into problems.

• Like 1

cebanks you should try calling them instead of emailing. For something like this problem you really need to talk in person. If they still don't believe you offer to ship the oils back so they can check for themselves. When I have a problem I always want to talk to someone as sometimes emailing just isn't enough. Good luck!

I agree with Candybee. Call them and offer to send the oils back so they can see for themselves. I've ordered from them many times and have never had a problem. They have some really good oils. 

I'm sorry this happened to you. Hopefully it can be resolved!

• Thumbs Up 1

I have been ordering from them since they duped many MW oils and I sent them many of them to dupe them and they sent me samples back to test it out

I have not had an issue with them at all and this seems very unlike them- I would call like the others suggested and send the oils back for them to evaluate

• 2 weeks later...
  • 1 month later...
  • 2 weeks later...
  • 3 weeks later...

Hi everyone my name is Henrietta I live in Canada. I just joined this group and would love some feed back on some fragrances from fragrance buddy. There prices are great and if I spent $75shipping is free which is great since our dollar is really low. This is my first time ordering from US. Here is my list of fragrance I'm planning on order. Avobath,Black raspberry vanilla,cucumber melon,twisted peppermint,coconut lime,pink sands,love spell, black coconut & pineapple Cilantro, little black dress,serendipity & finally sex bomb.Would love to know which onse keep there scent in CP. I will only be doing one order per year since I am getting it shipped near the border and going to pick it up. Thanks in advance for your help

Avobath is the only one I've used and it does well for me ... under a different name lol!

Their love spell ... well it doesn't have that sharp note you get from other companies. Personally, I was disappointed in this in that I didn't feel it matched up against say Tennessee Candle Supply. TCS' version doesn't have the sharp note either, but it's just better rounded. We've dumped the rest of the LS we have into incense to get rid of it. That probably isn't enough help for you. There are others on here who have probably experimented with the remaining scents you mentioned.

Edited by Scented

Hi everyone my name is Henrietta I live in Canada. I just joined this group and would love some feed back on some fragrances from fragrance buddy. There prices are great and if I spent $75shipping is free which is great since our dollar is really low. This is my first time ordering from US. Here is my list of fragrance I'm planning on order. Avobath,Black raspberry vanilla,cucumber melon,twisted peppermint,coconut lime,pink sands,love spell, black coconut & pineapple Cilantro, little black dress,serendipity & finally sex bomb.Would love to know which onse keep there scent in CP. I will only be doing one order per year since I am getting it shipped near the border and going to pick it up. Thanks in advance for your help

Henrietta,

I do CP soap and have ordered many fragrances from Fragrance buddy, but from your list I have only soaped two, the Lush Sex Bomb, which I love, it is easy to soap, no problems, and it sticks. I also have used the Cucumber Melon which was easy to soap is still there months after cure, however it is more of a straight cucumber I don't smell any melon.

I have mostly soaped their Moonworks dupes and the Lush Dupes, I have soaped the Mango Pineapple, and it is a great scent, super strong, and sticks. I was curious about the Pineapple Cilantro, but it has 8% vanilla, and I wanted to avoid more brown soap.

If you have any questions about the Moonworks dupes I've soaped most of them, and quite a few of the Lush dupes.

• 3 months later...

I do like many of fragrance buddy oils and I think they ship out fast. The only thing is I have found some inconsistencies with some of their IFRA certificates. 100% usage in mouthwash ? That one sort of threw me for a loop. (It was on American cream). I tried contacting them via e-mail, but my e-mails would never get through to them.

• 4 years later...

Disappointed the fruit loops smells like oranges and ancient incense smells faint, not strong at all. Quality compared to other companies is poor. These are small companies so you never know what you get when you try them. They don’t care about customer service because when it comes to their money they lose more being a small business so they try to ignore it and get faux positive reviews to draw people in. 

Sorry for anyone who has had issues with Fragrance Buddy, but to me they are top notch.  I've only been disappointed with a couple of FO's but that is personal preference, nothing was wrong with the oils.

Their Lemon Pound Cake is one of my best sellers, and I like many, many other scents.

Can't beat their sales, and I'm happy to get free shipping with $100 order.

• Like 3
  • Thumbs Up 1