Fragrance Buddy - Grrrr!!

cebanks924

• 2 months later...

I’m having a problem with this company right now. I ordered 4 oils and they only sent 2 and they refuse to acknowledge they made a mistake or send me my missing oils. I purchased them through eBay and they refuse to help either. I went online to see if anyone else has trouble with them. Seems like they refuse to admit mistakes. That’s gonna cost them my business. Anyone know any similar companies that aren’t insane?

• Shocked 2

1 hour ago, EmpressAndHierophant said:

I’m having a problem with this company right now. I ordered 4 oils and they only sent 2 and they refuse to acknowledge they made a mistake or send me my missing oils. I purchased them through eBay and they refuse to help either. I went online to see if anyone else has trouble with them. Seems like they refuse to admit mistakes. That’s gonna cost them my business. Anyone know any similar companies that aren’t insane?

Did you pay using PayPal?

On 1/21/2016 at 9:09 PM, coffeebean said:

Maybe that explains why the Sugar Cookie Royal I thought I would try came smelling exactly like coffee. I got no sugar cookie out of that oil at all. Now the other oils were fine. Now I'm wondering if I should order more...

I know this is an old post but if you haven't ordered more of their SCR you defiantly should! Or at least try it from Flaming. It's such a great bakery scent.

• Like 1

• 1 month later...
4 hours ago, Primkeep said:

Does anyone have a phone number for fragrance Buddy? I have searched everywhere and can not seem to find one.

I've tried looking around for you.  But, I'm afraid I've only been finding a big fat zero!  Looks like the only way to get a hold of them is to email.  Sorry I couldn't help.