My Fairy Label

Trappeur

I just ordered a new fragrance I have never sold before from TT of pink sugar.

I just ordered some sample labels to see what I thought of them.

I'm working on a quite different line of candles that is different than the norm than what I do.  I have always loved fairys.  There is something just so magical/mystical about them and I used to sell quite a bit of gorgeous fairy statues when I had my shop.  I'm thinking I'm going to have different fairy labels for different scents.  I don't even know what jar I want to use.  I'm thinking the 22oz tureen that I now sell to a shop or maybe the status jar.  I'm not sure but I will decide quickly as her oil will be here any day.  What is your honest opinion on this label. Which one do you like best.  I really love them both myself.  They are both totally different from one another from very colorful to a neutral black which I find very calming and just really nice I think.  I'll be looking for unusual scents or just go with my best selling scents and come up with some quite different names for each scent.  It's really exciting for me as I have wanted to for so long to create a fairy collection of candles.  I don't know if they will become good sellers or duds, but I'm going to give it a shot.  So what do you think?

Trappeur

1367235465_Fairy1.thumb.jpg.98cb38776982c9b03d05b32aa1ee073d.jpg

605515361_Fairy2.thumb.jpg.426e2cf84c5121c8794e49ff74eb64a7.jpg

• Like 6
  • Thanks 1

OMG Trapp....I LOVE them!  I was most enamored by the first one!!  I am excited for your new line!  What an awesome idea!  Who could resist a little enchantment?

Since the name is Pink Fairy Dust....is there any way you can tint her with a really soft pink?  Just a humble suggestion!

Edited by barbaranj

46 minutes ago, barbaranj said:

OMG Trapp....I LOVE them!  I was most enamored by the first one!!  I am excited for your new line!  What an awesome idea!  Who could resist a little enchantment?

Since the name is Pink Fairy Dust....is there any way you can tint her with a really soft pink?  Just a humble suggestion!

I know I know Barbara, I just wish I could have exactly what you said.  Zazzle where I order my labels from has filters I can pick from but there was none with a pink..Great idea!  That would just make it perfect.  I'm going to look again at the choice filter I can select but didn't see anything.

Trappeur

• Like 1

I agree. I love the first one and if you can figure how to get a pinkish hue would be awesome. Don't forget to try any mauve or lavender, purple, red, too. One of them has got to work... hopefully!

When you said line of fairy candles my first thought was using different fairy names... kind of like Tinkerbelle's friends all have different names. Yes. I am a Tinkerbelle fan. Watch all her movies just like I was a kid. Love them all!

• Like 1

Well, I  did do the search and unfortunately there isn't another type haze or filter I can apply to this artwork that Zazzle offers. They have in other colors but not what I'm looking for.

Unfortunately that is what I have to deal with than if I made my own labels so I have to go with what is available....but I did come up with this idea and would like input....I changed the font color of the word pink from the cream color to pink...for something for something different.    Another thing I did is I made all the fonts on the label more bold....Yay or nay?

Trappeur

2050700913_Fairy3.thumb.jpg.f44487b1e713b49d92d0a2b1c1a7dafd.jpg

• Like 1
  • Thanks 1

I love fairies.

I love Pink Sugar.

I love those labels.

You are checking all my boxes Trapp! I like the color label the best, the way the flame lights her up is beautiful.

You are going to love the PS, I haven't smelled TT's, but I hear it is amazing. The sub-par version I'm using from RE is one of my top requested fragrances!

Ok, got the labels all redone in different ways and now have to make up mind today as I need to order today.  So I could appreciate input which you all like the best.

Thanks for everyone's input.

My choice is the first picture with the pink fonts.             Trappeur....

45098666_Fairy1.thumb.jpg.30a5f5064a2c357e819213eeca39f359.jpg

325396016_Fairy2.thumb.jpg.2cfff5c2b092fa913988d9eb92c1cd9f.jpg1274860673_Fairy3.thumb.jpg.23e5d62ba254c5ebd817662ed67960e6.jpg

458910907_Fairy4.thumb.jpg.a626d6e2cc90b332b2aa7055f865b3cd.jpg

30 minutes ago, Trappeur said:

Ok, got the labels all redone in different ways and now have to make up mind today as I need to order today.  So I could appreciate input which you all like the best.

Thanks for everyone's input.

My choice is the first picture with the pink fonts.             Trappeur....

45098666_Fairy1.thumb.jpg.30a5f5064a2c357e819213eeca39f359.jpg

This one. I like this first one the best.

30 minutes ago, Trappeur said:

325396016_Fairy2.thumb.jpg.2cfff5c2b092fa913988d9eb92c1cd9f.jpg

1274860673_Fairy3.thumb.jpg.23e5d62ba254c5ebd817662ed67960e6.jpg

458910907_Fairy4.thumb.jpg.a626d6e2cc90b332b2aa7055f865b3cd.jpg

Second one is too pale? faded? I don't know. Not striking enough.

Last one makes me think of little match girl (which BTW would be a great candle name!) but does not make me think of pink fairy dust.

Trapp, I love the labels & any one of these will  certainly catch the eye.I love the colored fairy as well . Do you still want some Fairy name suggestions ? I am sure everyone can come up with some awsome unique names to help you with your Fairy line. I really love Candlewics Wild Maine blueberry fragrance oil. I call it "Fairy Berries" ,wonderful oil with a variety of notes such as blueberry ,loganberry & more. I will send you a sample if you want to try  . I keep a pound bottle of this one always . I am offering in case you do not have this oil. The labels are  adorable . Oh another great name for floral fruity type is Fairy Princess & Fairy Wings . Hope this helps & can think of more if you'de like.

• 4 months later...

@Trappeur I love those fairy labels. I too like the one that is black & cream with the pink font. I also like the fairy in color too. Did you try a label with the fairy in color and the scent name in pink? I'm curious, what did you end up with for your label and jar? Got a product pic?