My latest soaps

FarmerJill

I've been enjoying everybody else's pics for so long I guess it's time to share.

Rosemary Mint

rosemarymint2010.jpg

Sandalwood Vanilla

sandalwoodvan2010.jpg

Lavender with chamomile shreds

lavenderchamomile2010.jpg

Black Raspberry Vanilla

brvanilla2010.jpg

Coconut Lemongrass - some with just a plain pencil line and some with a hanger swirl 'cuz I couldn't make up my mind and not much time to decide. LOL!

cocountlemongrass2010.jpg

Old South Pumpkin Pie

ospumkinpie2010.jpg

Lavender, neroli, orange, patch

motherearth22010.jpg

same fragrance mix as above because at the time I thought I had a good reason but can't remember what it was....

motherearth12010.jpg

Cranberry - this doesn't look quite as holiday-ish as I had in mind but oh well.

cranberry2010.jpg

Thanks for looking!

They're all so pretty, love the colors and the swirls. Too bad I can't smell them!

Sandalwood Vanilla is my personal favorite fragrance oil right now, soap, perfume, body spray and body frosting. Yum

Edited by bayougirl

Those are absolutely gorgeous. For us that are newbies in this field, it gives us things to reach out for. Helps us to see there's so much more we can do instead of a basic bar. Can't remember whose post it was on here that had the "eye-popping" soaps...those were absolutely gorgeous too. Thanks for sharing.