Wild Diva Soap (with TKB Colorants)

Marisa

Sorry this wasnt ready to add to my other thread and I couldnt add i to the first post..Hope not to overload you with soap pics. This is My "Wild Diva" Soap . I needed to make soap with these 3 colors and Be Delicious Fragrance..LOVE this Fragrance!!.

Those of you asking about TKB colorants in M&P..Here is some of there Micas.. The Pink is POP Raspberry ..VERY Vivid and The Black is Black Oxide mixed in with Glycerin, and the white is Bright White Mica.

securedownload_4-1-1.jpgsecuredownload_2-1-1-1.jpg

securedownload_3-2-1-1-1-1.jpg

I love your soap, what great colors. As soon as I saw your picture I had this craving for Black Jack Candy...it must be the colors because Black Jack Candy is wrapped in a pink, black and white wrapper. lol Always thinking with my sweet tooth.... Great job on the soap :)

Thank you Ladies, I so need to order more soap as it's almost gone!! The white in this is Shea butter M&P, so the plain white, to me, gives even more vivid colors! Get the Pops you'll LOVE them!

Edited by Marisa

psssst there is tkb coop going on right now.

i cant believe how good they turned out! now gimme back my soap haha j/k your doing an awesome job with them!

LOL!! I got in on that one and am still looking to see what else from there I need! I love the NEONS too. Im thankful for the soap as I was out, but now i need MORE!!:P

lol i am getting the neons too with the coop, i dont think i will get a price break on them tho cuz no one else showed interest in them.

for soap you might want to try WSP. i usually buy their natural goats milk but i went with sfic this time cuz of the coop. but i generally order from wsp and i get the 42.74 for 24 pounds in 2 pound trays or you can pay 37.00 for one big block of 24 pounds. but in my experience i will pay the few dollars more to have it in 2 lb trays lol it sucks cutting all that soap up. shipping to me usually isnt that bad on it, hopefully it wouldnt be for you either.