Some rustic/chunk combinations

Circle

Something different. I have had a few blisters on these:angry2: not sure why I get that with my rustics. Develop after around 2 weeks when the temp drops. I tried with chunks but I personally think that the chunks spoil the candles. Not a very good pic.

[ATTACH]14867[/ATTACH]

post-9071-139458443127_thumb.jpg

The chunks in there give it a unique look. I rather like it myself :)

You have a nice variety of shapes. Most look like 3", but the middle one looks like maybe a 2"? I haven't tried an narrow round one like that yet. What size wick did you use?

It is a 2" and I use 1 size down from the 3" for the wick. Buy the wick local and it is called a No10 so no idea what the comparison on wick sizes is, sorry.

They really are beautiful candles!!!

On the "blistering", Could it be fingernailing you're getting? I know alot of people were having trouble with it at one time. I had it too but only with one kind of wax. I placed a link below of one incident on the board. Since the candle is red, you can see it really well.

http://www.craftserver.com/forums/showthread.php?t=4295&highlight=fingernail

• 1 month later...

Hi Circle,

Gorgeous, gorgeous candles! Your sure are one talented lady....I really don't know what blisters are, but whatever they are, they look part of the candle....We all are so critical of ourselves...I'm my own worst critic! You did a beautiful job and I love your colorway!

Trappeur

• 1 month later...