Bert's Heaven Scent FO's in Candles

Judy, USMC

• Replies 516
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

I have poured all 9 that I ordered plus one of the freebies:) the all are throwing great cold I really like the blue berry, fall harvest ,pumpkin custard spice, these I have burned, fall festival throws great just not my favorite but others like it they smell up the room great and my shop is a very old house (over 100 years old you would smell musty too:shocked2: ) with the high ceilings and old smell and I Keep the doors open because i don't have air con and when the customers come in they instantly want to know what smells so good and Bert is so sweet:cry2: I messed up my order and ordered 2 bottles of the same thing and she took care of it for me:D

Hi Bert! I already let you know about not getting my Holiday Spices in my order. Some other lucky somebody got that one and my sample. :cry2: But I will be placing another order very soon and will definityly remind you. Gotta try some more of your oils, espcecially the Christmas Pear! YUMMO!

Well I got my oils the other day, and by the way, Thank You Bert! for all the great communication. Also, let me just tell you that the hubby almost died when he got home and found 12 bottles of FO from Bert and 3 bottles of FO from CS! Ha! That dang UPS guy needs to learn to come BEFORE he gets home. Well, that doesn't sound too good! But I think ya'll know that I mean get here so the oils could disapper into the maddness of the candle supplies!!!! Anyway, I am pouring the Pumpkin Custard tonight and the Christmas Pear smells soooooooooo good! Just wanted to say thank you again bert, and I'll have to talk to that UPS guy! :laugh2:

Shari

I went to see what he sold and it states that you can get 1 & 8ozs.

But there were no listing does anyone know if you can just e-mail him

and get those sizes ?

Thansk !

Bert is a she...I know, the name throws it off, huh? I think earlier in this post Bert listed her prices for 1,4,8 and 16 oz. bottles.

I just wanted to tell Bert thank you so much for the sample of Christmas Pear, I can already tell it's going to be on my next order lol. It's probably a good thing I didnt know about you sooner, I'm getting past my "gotta have everything" phase (yeah right), but I'm getting to where I am ordering just what I want to carry full time.

Thank you thank you thank you to whoever it was that brought Bert to my attention, she's great to work with, ships fast, and has some awesome smelling oils!

Just a report on the Vanilla Latte..It is wonderful in my Gb 415 after only 3 days of curing..That short of curing is almost unheard of in my soy..

So I am hopeing that in a week of so of curing it will only be better..

I really like this smell.. alot of Coffee scents I don't care for but this is a true smell.....

Hi everyone~ I don't think Bert will mind if I give an early report on a few of the oils that I am in the process of testing for her! lol! There are some very nice ones here, and I thought I should let you folks here know...and then I am gonna order more, before she runs out!!! lol!

I poured: (and this is in 50/50, CD wicks, no cure to 36 or so hour cure)

Christmas Pear- OMG, this oil is heavenly! LOVE LOVE this scent, and so happy to FINALLY have a Pear scent that I LIKE, let alone LOVE! It is a Harvest-type scent, with notes of sweetness, and sweet spice mingled in...a keeper for sure! I would like to re-name it as this could be carried yr. round, and esp. for fall...maybe Harvest Pear, for now...?? Smells like more!!! LOL!!!

Raspberry- Wonderful, sweet fruit, not tart, awesome throw very early on, like almost NO cure time! Small 4 oz tin filled up my 30X15 kitchen nicely... The review that Bert posted earlier about this is right-on, a yummy scent, I didn't detect anything weird about it OOB; Bert said she wasn't sure about the OOB smell, but I was ready to pour it soon as I sniffed!

Raspberry Brulee- Very nice, sweet, creamy, fruity, and good- great throw after a day 1/2 cure.. I have to dig up my Wildberry Mousse tarts from CS; I am thinking this is very similar...but at this price? You cannot go wrong!

Paradise- This oil is a great thrower, although I am at a loss to describe it...I am not sure what notes I smell here, but it is a nice strong oil...maybe Bert can post the notes and description for you all here, I know this wasn't helpful at all! But it is strong! lol!

Evergreen- Still testing this one; it is a pine with some perfumy-notes I think, not sure... I'll get back to this one, after I burn it longer...

Sweet Currant- med throw so far, similar to Sunkissed Currant from JS, but again, have to concentrate on it, and move it into a larger room...I'll get back to this one as well.

I only poured these on Friday, so they deserve a little longer of a cure, and so far I don't think I'll have to wick up on any of them...... but thay ALL threw for me already, VERY promising, and very nice, DIFFERENT scents, she has some great oils!!! I am impressed! :cool2: Hope she keeps 'em coming!

I just saw this thread. I used quite a few of Bert's oils this summer and not one of them disappointed me.

She answered the questions I had, shipped FAST and was great to work with. I was leary of buying FO's on ebay but had to try them. I subscribed to her ebay newsletter and trying to pick out a few of my fall scents.

Welcome aboard Bert :D

Sharon,

Darn you!!! You are quite the enabler! Not only did you get me hooked on lemon biscotti pie, but now this??? Of course now I have to go and order me some Christmas pear. OH MAN! :tongue2:

Hi everyone~ I don't think Bert will mind if I give an early report on a few of the oils that I am in the process of testing for her! lol! There are some very nice ones here, and I thought I should let you folks here know...and then I am gonna order more, before she runs out!!! lol!

I poured: (and this is in 50/50, CD wicks, no cure to 36 or so hour cure)

Christmas Pear- OMG, this oil is heavenly! LOVE LOVE this scent, and so happy to FINALLY have a Pear scent that I LIKE, let alone LOVE! It is a Harvest-type scent, with notes of sweetness, and sweet spice mingled in...a keeper for sure! I would like to re-name it as this could be carried yr. round, and esp. for fall...maybe Harvest Pear, for now...?? Smells like more!!! LOL!!!

Raspberry- Wonderful, sweet fruit, not tart, awesome throw very early on, like almost NO cure time! Small 4 oz tin filled up my 30X15 kitchen nicely... The review that Bert posted earlier about this is right-on, a yummy scent, I didn't detect anything weird about it OOB; Bert said she wasn't sure about the OOB smell, but I was ready to pour it soon as I sniffed!

Raspberry Brulee- Very nice, sweet, creamy, fruity, and good- great throw after a day 1/2 cure.. I have to dig up my Wildberry Mousse tarts from CS; I am thinking this is very similar...but at this price? You cannot go wrong!

Paradise- This oil is a great thrower, although I am at a loss to describe it...I am not sure what notes I smell here, but it is a nice strong oil...maybe Bert can post the notes and description for you all here, I know this wasn't helpful at all! But it is strong! lol!

Evergreen- Still testing this one; it is a pine with some perfumy-notes I think, not sure... I'll get back to this one, after I burn it longer...

Sweet Currant- med throw so far, similar to Sunkissed Currant from JS, but again, have to concentrate on it, and move it into a larger room...I'll get back to this one as well.

I only poured these on Friday, so they deserve a little longer of a cure, and so far I don't think I'll have to wick up on any of them...... but thay ALL threw for me already, VERY promising, and very nice, DIFFERENT scents, she has some great oils!!! I am impressed! :cool2: Hope she keeps 'em coming!

Why do I want to buy this and rename it 'Eden'? Maybe I'm just looking for something fruitilicious to carry that name.

OK, it's not listed on her page but some companies sell more than what's listed if you ask them. But has anyone bought wax from her? I have GOT to order 4794 for votives TODAY and I'd just as soon get it from her. I'll email her too.

Darbla

Why do I want to buy this and rename it 'Eden'? Maybe I'm just looking for something fruitilicious to carry that name.

OK, it's not listed on her page but some companies sell more than what's listed if you ask them. But has anyone bought wax from her? I have GOT to order 4794 for votives TODAY and I'd just as soon get it from her. I'll email her too.

Darbla

Darbla, while this is not an overly "fruity" blend, I DO like that name, and I think this scent IS heavenly! lol! Yes, I like it that much!! Sorry, Jenn! :o

Jami~ Sooo, you were keeping Bert's oils all to yourself, ehh? You and a few others here didn't want to share the wealth??? hmmm... :cheesy2:

I already have quite a nice list of keepers from her, and I am ready to order a pound of Christmas Pear, so may as well tack on a few more to try!!!

I am glad she has the description page now, makes shopping that much easier!