** What's in your pot this week/end? **

Everyone starting to get into the winter spirit? Brr......

This weekend I start labeling - finished up my lotion labels (I'm going to offer 2 lotion bases, one peppermint, one cucumber), so will be bottling some of that. And a gazillion soap labels.

Spiced cranberry pillars I guess, the ones that I didn't do last weekend :) Now that I cleaned up the basement kitchen I've got to dig the prestos out again.

Have a great weekend - and profitable if you're in a show - good luck!

Still show season here! I had what I'm calling Harvest Moon the pots and jasmine, which needed remade. Got some Sweet Pea done. It's bear night and a show tomorrow and another on Sunday. Pure punishment, I say.

Not ready for winter. Spring came to visit this week lol! Apparently she isn't leaving just yet.

I'll be pouring and testing my tumblers with white tea & ginger, german chocolate cake, hillbilly homebrew, jelly bean, xmas splendor. Making some more melts, and dipped teddys, and finally try to get back onto pillar and votive testing! Good luck to anyone who has shows!

I have a good size two day show this weekend and someone else is taking my candles to her show as well~ small business convetion. Set up is tonight with the show going Sat and Sun. Will have to buy more wax on Monday as well as place orders for more scents!

Another two day show next weekend as well as the following weekend!

The holiday season has begun!

Fire:cool2:

No wax in the pot this weekend. I have a vacation day today :yay: and tomorrow is Amanda's baby shower. I'm in charge of favors and games and, of course, I have put this off till the last minute. Sunday I have to study as I don't think I've cracked the book all week and have a test Monday.

Good luck to all who have shows - think green!

Going to try my hand at lip balms. Flavoring some with Butter Creme & some with Caramel. Like it will be hard since I'll be using a base:wink2: . Never made this stuff before but I'm sure I'll want to do some from scratch after I figure out what it's all about.

....and will be making M&P. Grandkids ran out and want more...they said they'd take any FO I care to send them.........they just don't know what they are in for:grin2: For g'son: Maduro, Sarsen, Drakkar, Black Ginger, Middle Earth; for the 2 girls - haven't decided yet.

I'm up to my eyeballs in pink soap base..I have a baby shower special soap order...all she wants is pink...15 pink rosebud swirl victorian cupcakes, 100's of pink rose topped sugar cubes and pink petit fours. My workroom looks like it's been hosed down with pepto bismal..I did finally pour some tarts for myself..vanilla pear sorbetto..just love it! Made them neon yellow so I can stay awake while pouring these pink cupcakes from hell..lol

Well, three weeks until showtime. This weekend I'm going to make snow balls and grubby pillars out of some straight parafin I bought when I first started out. Could not find a good use for it as it frosts really badly, but frosting wont be an issue if I whip it into snow and slap it onto the outside of my balls and pillars. Not sure yet what scents I will be doing, but I have several that need used up. I'm determined not to order anymore until I have my credit card paid off that I used to buy all my supplies to start this crazy hobby. But I love it. Except the pressure is on to get it all done. Off I go to the pouring cell. :whip:

Devoting today to our veterans. Had a parade earlier today that included my 90-yr old uncle, who is our VFW's oldest WWII vet. Big barbecue tonight at the V that will honor all our vets here. Wanted to go fishing, but . . . . maybe tomorrow.

I was out finishing the cinnamon rolls with maple vanilla added to it. I thought it smelled better adding that. I have to pick up from one craft fair at 6 & set up for one tomorrow night. Today is my little boys birthday so we are also celebrating that today. There are not enough hours today to get everything done.:cheesy2:

Been working day and night on some grubby electric candles. I have an order for 16 of them for some ladies at work plus I need to make some more for an upcoming craft show in December. I am also making votives and will be working on some wax dipped bears tomorrow.

On top of all that, I have to clean house, do the laundry, and go grocery shopping before we completely run out of food! A woman's work is never done! :tongue2:

I poured a Salsa Jar container candle in GL's Raspberry Mint Jelly fo. Made up a 4lb batch of the same fo in CP :drool: . I love this scent! Don't know what the colors will come out to be (used red Peacock color dye, and tried :cry2: to swirl with Green Mica for the mint) , but it will smell good..lol

Also did 2lb batch CP with ICS's Sugar Milk and blended with Chocolate Kisses :drool: :drool: I did a blind swirl (or attempted to swirl...lol) Had DH pouring one unscented, while I poured scented that will darken I'm sure. Hell, I'll take the "Marbled Look" for now as long as it goes all the way thru the bars! :embarasse

Best Wishes for Good Weather and Great Riches for those doing shows, orders!