What fragrance do you love right now

Sunday

On 8/6/2018 at 5:31 PM, Sarah S said:

Right now I'm slightly obsessed with RE's Angel Wings, although now that I've smelled my sample of their Interlude, that might be my new #1. The vetiver notes just make me swoon!

If we're going to talk about Lush, I have to say that their Olive Branch is one of my favoritest scents ever. It's what I wear when I want to smell good but not like a perfume counter or a food product, lol.

@ScentedPleasurez, I got the sample of Coastal Kale and made my sister a candle with it. We both love it, I will definitely be ordering a big bottle of that one!

I have a candle in my room that was the bottom of a couple tester candles with some extra FO mixed in when I remelted it. Totally unscientific, I just threw together the wax and the fragrance, guesstimated the wick, and oh my god! It's amazing!! It was a blend of CW's Voodoo Love, a tiny bit of S'mores from BCN, and a dollop of Chocolate FO from ICS. It's the best candle ever!! 😂 Now I'm reluctant to burn it because I don't think I can ever recreate it!

So glad to hear that your also loving RE's Interlude!  I had placed an order when they had their scent event and ordered several 1# bottles along with my samples.  Interlude was one of the 1# bottles...  (Interlude is the Thierry Mugler's Angel dupe)

I went to pour some of my NG oils that I had not poured in a few months and UGH!  It was then that I realized that I already had the Angel dupe from NG..... It's actually called Angel Love from NG.  However I do think the RE version is a bit stronger.  But NG is $16.99 instead of $28.95 just wanted to let you know.  I couldn't believe I already had it lol I guess this is what tends to happen from time to time when you have to many FO's.  🤦🏼‍♀️😬

I would have have to say that right now I'm truly LOVING RE's Issey as well as RE Interlude and then CS Oakmoss & Amber as well as my all time personal favorite Pumpkin..... Pumpkin Soufflé!  I love it straight up and I also love it mixed with Sugar Cookie and Coffee!  ❤😇 

14 hours ago, Barbara AL said:

Did you get Caramel Smoke in yet Trappeur?

Caramel Smoke?   I didn't know I was supposed to get it?   Actually I never heard of that one.  I know there is Caramel Tobacco but not the smoke.   I'll go and check it out now as I'm getting an order ready now to send to them.   I just lit Chocolate Amber that i made on Aug 9'th which makes that a 2 week cure.   I'll post my review shortly of how it smells/throws.

Trappeur

• Like 1

3 hours ago, Marleigha said:

Trapp, Flamings is called Mahogany Coconut but let me tell you..... STRONG in my parasoy blend!  Does anyone have any other suggestions from Flaming or from Lonestar?   TIA

I've tried the MC too but just know it is nothing at all like Mahogany Woods.  

• Like 1

5 hours ago, Trappeur said:

Caramel Smoke?   I didn't know I was supposed to get it?   Actually I never heard of that one.  I know there is Caramel Tobacco but not the smoke.   I'll go and check it out now as I'm getting an order ready now to send to them.   I just lit Chocolate Amber that i made on Aug 9'th which makes that a 2 week cure.   I'll post my review shortly of how it smells/throws.

Trappeur

Trappeur I got the names mixed up it is Caramel Tobacco sorry.

i just ordered Smoked Vanilla or is it Vanilla Smoke? LOL?

I had to get a bigger bottle of Charcoal Tonka

so many new fragrances I forget the names.

You know I did have Caramel Tobacco and made them for apple orchard account and they did all sell quickly no problem but I just never reordered as it really wasn't my type scent, so I'll go and get another bottle of it.  I thought it was light at the time but it's been a while since I had it, but I'll get it again.

Yesterday I had the Smoked Vanilla (Flaming)  going all day and it is very nice!   I know you'll like it.  It's really weird, but I'm now getting requests for smokey scents...well I guess it's the rage!

Oh yea, I've got Chocolate Amber (Flaming) going now and you were right, it is a nice scent!  So thumbs up on this one for me to sell.

Trappeur

• Like 1

1 minute ago, Trappeur said:

You know I did have Caramel Tobacco and made them for apple orchard account and they did all sell quickly no problem but I just never reordered as it really wasn't my type scent, so I'll go and get another bottle of it.  I thought it was light at the time but it's been a while since I had it, but I'll get it again.

Yesterday I had the Smoked Vanilla (Flaming)  going all day and it is very nice!   I know you'll like it.  It's really weird, but I'm now getting requests for smokey scents...well I guess it's the rage!

Oh yea, I've got Chocolate Amber (Flaming) going now and you were right, it is a nice scent!  So thumbs up on this one for me to sell.

Trappeur

Good to know on the smoked vanilla-I have that one in my lineup ready to test.  Oob it's wonderful!

On 8/22/2018 at 6:29 AM, lightmyfire said:

I've tried the MC too but just know it is nothing at all like Mahogany Woods.  

Thanks so much @lightmyfire I will certainly have to try the LS Mahogany Wood's then!  I'm so excited!!!  Will be placing an order with LS within the next month or so.  

I find it so so amazing that all or at least the "vast majority" of people on here help one another and are appreciative when someone else tries to help them.  It shows when people care and appreciate the kind gestures that other people do.... So just a HUGE THANK YOU to those of you on here who are both welcoming & kind!!!  💕😇

• Like 2

On 8/22/2018 at 12:27 PM, Jcandleattic said:

IMO Lonestar's FO's are up to par! They are just as good (if not better) as anything I have received from NG, Peak, and others. And that is in both candles and soaps. 

Thanks so much @Jcandleattic so appreciated!!!! I will DEFINITELY be placing an order.  There's a few in my cart... Any particular suggestions?  😇

On August 22, 2018 at 3:40 AM, Marleigha said:

So glad to hear that your also loving RE's Interlude!  I had placed an order when they had their scent event and ordered several 1# bottles along with my samples.  Interlude was one of the 1# bottles...  (Interlude is the Thierry Mugler's Angel dupe)

I went to pour some of my NG oils that I had not poured in a few months and UGH!  It was then that I realized that I already had the Angel dupe from NG..... It's actually called Angel Love from NG.  However I do think the RE version is a bit stronger.  But NG is $16.99 instead of $28.95 just wanted to let you know.  I couldn't believe I already had it lol I guess this is what tends to happen from time to time when you have to many FO's.  🤦🏼‍♀️😬

I would have have to say that right now I'm truly LOVING RE's Issey as well as RE Interlude and then CS Oakmoss & Amber as well as my all time personal favorite Pumpkin..... Pumpkin Soufflé!  I love it straight up and I also love it mixed with Sugar Cookie and Coffee!  ❤😇 

Thats great to hear about NG's Angel Love, I do order from them a lot so that's really convenient. I totally understand about having dupes of dupes, lol, it's tough when everything is renamed, and sometimes they change the descriptions too!

Also super psyched to hear the CS Pumpkin Soufflé is good, I ordered a couple big bottles of fragrance with my .99 samples, and that was one of them! 😄

So many great fragrances!!

• Like 1

Right now I am loving Rustic Escentuals' Plum Tart.  I lit it last night, and it smells so good, and is strong in soy wax.  I had the candle in the living room and could smell it from my bedroom.  

My wholesale customer loves that one too.

• Like 1

10 hours ago, Sarah S said:

Thats great to hear about NG's Angel Love, I do order from them a lot so that's really convenient. I totally understand about having dupes of dupes, lol, it's tough when everything is renamed, and sometimes they change the descriptions too!

Also super psyched to hear the CS Pumpkin Soufflé is good, I ordered a couple big bottles of fragrance with my .99 samples, and that was one of them! 😄

So many great fragrances!!

Yesss!!!!! Holy Schmoly girlfriend.... I assure you that you are going to fall in love with Punpkin Soufflé!  IMO, There isn't another pumpkin on the market that can come close to it!  So glad that's one you ordered!  What other ones did you grab?  I will be placing my order today before midnight.... There's about 12 of the 1# bottles in my cart, but we shall see.  😜

And ugh!  The dupes of the dupes renamed.  lol can't believe that happened.  Oh well.... I won't run out of that one anytime soon.  😂

10 hours ago, GailC said:

Right now I am loving Rustic Escentuals' Plum Tart.  I lit it last night, and it smells so good, and is strong in soy wax.  I had the candle in the living room and could smell it from my bedroom.  

My wholesale customer loves that one too.

I couldn't agree more!  Well..... OOB that is. I only have a 1 oz sample but wow... I love it OOB!!!  As a matter of fact, that will be the next sample I test.  TFS Gail!  😇

• Like 1

On 8/6/2018 at 4:31 PM, Sarah S said:

Right now I'm slightly obsessed with RE's Angel Wings, although now that I've smelled my sample of their Interlude, that might be my new #1. The vetiver notes just make me swoon!

If we're going to talk about Lush, I have to say that their Olive Branch is one of my favoritest scents ever. It's what I wear when I want to smell good but not like a perfume counter or a food product, lol.

@ScentedPleasurez, I got the sample of Coastal Kale and made my sister a candle with it. We both love it, I will definitely be ordering a big bottle of that one!

I have a candle in my room that was the bottom of a couple tester candles with some extra FO mixed in when I remelted it. Totally unscientific, I just threw together the wax and the fragrance, guesstimated the wick, and oh my god! It's amazing!! It was a blend of CW's Voodoo Love, a tiny bit of S'mores from BCN, and a dollop of Chocolate FO from ICS. It's the best candle ever!! 😂 Now I'm reluctant to burn it because I don't think I can ever recreate it!

I  don’t see any scent called Angel Wings??? Was just going to place a quick small order now and seen this post :) 

6 hours ago, Daisymay66 said:

I  don’t see any scent called Angel Wings??? Was just going to place a quick small order now and seen this post :) 

Hello.  I think @Sarah S may have been speaking of Angel Heart as they say it's called Angel Wings on a few other sites.  

Here is what it says on the description:

You will find this for $30-$40+ a pound elsewhere, if you can find one as strong and true as ours! An intense, romantic fragrance with top notes of mandarin, apricot, orange, and tagetes. It's warm and inviting undertones are comprised of balsam, rum, rose, violet, jasmine, ylang ylang, and iris. The sexy and sensual base notes are a heady blend of sandalwood, black currant, wild pears, vanilla, musk, and Vetiver. This is one COMPLEX and intoxicating scent, and we must warn you, our version is strong! You might want to test this in your applications, using less than you normally would. This is incredibly similar to Mayan Gold, think of this as the women's version of it. Geri thinks this is better than Mayan Gold!  Sold also under the name "Angel Wings" at some supply sites.

Now of course I'm not 100% but that's what I'm thinking.  There's also Angel Heart but this one doesn't say anything about Angel Wings in the description.  

On 8/17/2018 at 7:25 AM, Paintguru said:

Pretty disappointed with the new Pumpkin Chai from CS, at least when it comes to hot throw in 4630.  Reasonable if not strong cold throw, but very limited hot throw.  I'll have to try the other Pumpkin Chai that I have from TFC to see if that is the same or different.

My apologies on this, but I was wrong, it was actually the Pumpkin Chai from TFC that was really weak and unimpressive.  I have the one from CS on deck, we will see if that differs.  I went into my workroom, saw the half sample bottle from TFC, and thought "Shoot, wrong supplier!". :) My bad.

44 minutes ago, Paintguru said:

My apologies on this, but I was wrong, it was actually the Pumpkin Chai from TFC that was really weak and unimpressive.  I have the one from CS on deck, we will see if that differs.  I went into my workroom, saw the half sample bottle from TFC, and thought "Shoot, wrong supplier!". :) My bad.

I've got a test of this FO from FC in CB Xcel wax (leftover from when I used soy--love this wax!) with a wood wick in a brown tumbler.  Once you add the wood wick as a factor it's hard to say whether a light scent throw is due to the wick, wax or FO or possibly all 3 together!  It is a nice fragrance--spicy but smooth.  I'm on 3 hr test burn #2 and so far it's pretty good.  I'll probably stick with my traditional favorite, Pumpkin Souffle (CS) but this may be a contender for another fall pumpkin option. 

1 hour ago, lightmyfire said:

I've got a test of this FO from FC in CB Xcel wax (leftover from when I used soy--love this wax!) with a wood wick in a brown tumbler.  Once you add the wood wick as a factor it's hard to say whether a light scent throw is due to the wick, wax or FO or possibly all 3 together!  It is a nice fragrance--spicy but smooth.  I'm on 3 hr test burn #2 and so far it's pretty good.  I'll probably stick with my traditional favorite, Pumpkin Souffle (CS) but this may be a contender for another fall pumpkin option. 

I'm really shocked at how light it was...my first real "dud" from TFC.  Loved it OOB too.  

6 hours ago, Paintguru said:

I couldn't find TFC on the abbreviations list....is it The Flaming Candle?

I like Pumpkin Chai from Candlewic and so do customers.

• Like 1