Moonworks?

kfintoni

Oh no, I didn't know that she had discontinued MS. I've been testing it in soy for a couple of weeks. It's awesome! I didn't like it at 1st. Maybe PFO will bring it back if we ask!

I love her Morning Sunrise, which was discontinued. Does anyone know if that was a special blend or available from another vendor? I tried one from Soapalooza that sounded similar but wasn't even close.

I love her Morning Sunrise, which was discontinued. Does anyone know if that was a special blend or available from another vendor? I tried one from Soapalooza that sounded similar but wasn't even close.

That one didn't work for me and I have about 14 ounces - I think

I would be glad to send it to!

I don't know. This was the description for it

An awesome 'wake me up!' in the morning fragrance! Crisp, clean top notes of lemon, grapefruit, and orange surrounded by an accord of tarragon, lavender, mint, and geranium with a hint of a musky drydown

The other notes in it makes it a not-so-in-your-face orange or lemon. Really balanced it out. I haven't smelled a papaya FO so not sure how sweet or fruity that is.

Moonshine, sent you a PM.

Edited by ProudMarineMom

Did she also close her other webstore, the "(Something) Apothecary"?

Ok, do you know what chafes me? It's this: if you really are getting out of the biz, why won't you let your customers know where they can continue buying the FOs?

Have no idea why she will not say..... unless she intends to rise from her ashes at some point in the future, lol

I have practically a whole pound of this scent! Let's do a trade or something.

I have some Merlin's Forest too that I need to get rid of. Got one of the last bottles of fairy garden she had in my recent order.

Edited by jackbenimble