Moonworks?

kfintoni

They didn't say what ones they are still working on but that sugar cookie they couldn't get before she closed - so I am sending it off... So for all those that need one send an email to see if they are working on it - if they don't have it you can send an ounce and they will dupe

OK who has Merlin's Forest to send her or is it something she will consider? I hope they dupe her Lavender Sage too.

Scented- they already had Merlin's forest they acquired before she closed and are in process of duping it now- should be ready in a couple weeks

I sent them lavender sage- sugar cookie royale- winter festival and forest nymph

They will dupe them and always carry stock once they are done- it takes a couple of weeks

If there are other scents they don't have you want done just email them- they only need an ounce to dupe

I guess I'm glad I only ordered a few oils once during one of her sales.  I loved them...just haven't been making much so couldn't justify going back

to reorder.  I'm sorry I ddn't, because I really REALLY wanted to try that raspberry patchouli because it sounded so good! 

Hoping someone will carry that? Does anyone else love that? Or am I not missing anything?

Well you know ... I do happen to love that raspberry patch too ... so now I have to find some sample bottles. I also have the Sun & Earth, but I don't have sample bottles and don't think I will send all 8 ozs of it or all 16 oz of the rp. However, I'd love to have dupes.