Moonworks?

kfintoni

I placed an order for her pre buy a couple weeks ago that also included FO listed as available and in stock. The other day I got a notice that my money was refunded? I have tried emailing Rhonda and sending her a message on fb. This was my first pre buy with her so I'm not sure how it should have worked. I was really looking forward to testing these FO.

Thanks,

Karen

Edited by kfintoni
Spelling

Me too! I'm almost finished testing after forever with her FOs. She's going OOB, posted on FB, she'll sell codes, Biz, can do Co-Ops if enough interest.

I sent email clarifying if she was gob- or just selling her own stock and continuing with her fragrances... I am going to be so upset of she stops as I just finished an entire new line with all her oils!

Me to- I am so disgusted right now...I cannot believe the time and money I invested on her oils to make a new line for a huge wholesale opportunity and now I can't deliver- finding and testing replacements by spring is going to be near impossible

A little heads up and respect for her customers would of been nice

You're inbox is full!

Me to- I am so disgusted right now...I cannot believe the time and money I invested on her oils to make a new line for a huge wholesale opportunity and now I can't deliver- finding and testing replacements by spring is going to be near impossible

A little heads up and respect for her customers would of been nice

She is open to co-ops. Many have just 16 lb minimums, so if there's enough call you can still have a full line of tested, proven winners. I have interest in 6 lbs of celestial seas. 10 more and we're there. Other forums and facebook groups are looking to co-op too.

She is open to co-ops. Many have just 16 lb minimums, so if there's enough call you can still have a full line of tested, proven winners. I have interest in 6 lbs of celestial seas. 10 more and we're there. Other forums and facebook groups are looking to co-op too.

Hi TallTayl, do you know who the groups are that are looking to co-op some of Moonworks oils? I'm looking for some more Saffron Spice.

TIA

I think it was Cold Process Soapermakers or Soapers Retreat, but will need to search in a little bit. FB groups are not that easy to search sometimes.

I have maybe 8 oz of Saffron and Spice if you need it.

Edited by TallTayl

I could go in on purchasing some Gaia (EARTH dirt type now discontinued) Anyone else? How do we establish co-ops?

TalTayl, I'd go in for 2 maybe 3 lbs of Celestial Sea.

To start a co-op i would do a gauging interest thread to see if there's enough to make the minimums.

Then, I'd contact her to figure out the minimums of those popular oils. Some are 16 lbs, some are $400 minimum.

Not sure if she wants to do the bottling, or if she would prefer a co-op host to do the legwork. It 's an open detail to work out. I don't mind hosting if there's enough interest and the total costs of oils and freight come out favorable.

Want to start a GI thread?

I just placed a medium order with her last night with a few scents that I use. Fortunately I didn't use too many scents from her that I couldn't replace. I wish I didn't have to because I do love her oils but it is what it is I guess. Depending on what FO were up for a coop would depend if I joined but hopefully there will be a few this year.

Not sure if this is correct, just my understanding of what I'm reading. She's offering to order any of her FOs that are not a proprietary blend, then someone else would have to do the co-op. I use most of her blended/created FOs, so co-ops won't work for me. Again, this is only what I understand, may not be correct.

Not sure if this is correct, just my understanding of what I'm reading. She's offering to order any of her FOs that are not a proprietary blend, then someone else would have to do the co-op. I use most of her blended/created FOs, so co-ops won't work for me. Again, this is only what I understand, may not be correct.

Same here... Most all mine are blends and I have decided I am sending what I have left off to get duped!