Moonworks?

kfintoni

• 3 weeks later...

I just received a call from pure fragrance oils that not 1 of my oils I ordered (MW) met the minimum and they are refunding my money.....what is going on- I thought people would be buying them up once they were offered again

This is going to make it tough to keep the stock I need- I am super bummed

Does anyone have any Tea and Cakes they would be willing to part with. They don't have it at pure fragrance yet (not sure if they are going to) and I only have a little bit left. I do have about 12 ounces of Sugar Cookie Royale I could trade...:)

Glowworm I think the tea cakes was on the special but but minimums were not met

10 pound minimum order before they will get it

I will look and see if that was one I got from Rhonda before she closed and let you know- if I did I don't use it and will send it your way

Does anyone have any Tea and Cakes they would be willing to part with. They don't have it at pure fragrance yet (not sure if they are going to) and I only have a little bit left. I do have about 12 ounces of Sugar Cookie Royale I could trade... :)

it is at fragrance buddy_  doesn't say at first but when you click on it - it is a dupe of MW

Thanks for reminding me about them again.  Went and looked at some of the new fragrances and they now have Cranberry Woods from BBW.  I hope it is the same fragrance used by Slatkin in the room spray.  Absolutely love that.  Also picked up Champagne Snow Showers, Twilight Woods, SoCal, Trichomania and a couple of others.  Can't wait to get them in!

J

Guest OldGlory

Chandler, didn't you give me a sample of the Sugar Cookie moonshine is talking about? Sugar Cookie Royale, from mws?

Fragrance Buddy has some good ones. I don't think you will be disappointed.

Just jumping in here...I completely agree!  I saw they have a new "Fragrance Buddy" Sugar Cookie ...am just wondering if it's a dupe of MW...I should shoot them an email.   I have a few of their oils & am VERY pleased.

Just jumping in here...I completely agree!  I saw they have a new "Fragrance Buddy" Sugar Cookie ...am just wondering if it's a dupe of MW...I should shoot them an email.   I have a few of their oils & am VERY pleased.

I saw that too- it doesn't say MW type but it's in my cart- it's hard to choose what to try- I don't want to end up with another 3 dozen that sits and Rots before I get to it! Lol

I saw that too- it doesn't say MW type but it's in my cart- it's hard to choose what to try- I don't want to end up with another 3 dozen that sits and Rots before I get to it! Lol

I will post if I get a response.  I have that one in an open cart too ;-) 

Edited by marcuset