Moonworks?

kfintoni

Paul the following are the ones that she will order for you or you can try to find yourself to replace. The 1st name is hers, 2nd name is the original name of the FO

Enchanted Spice-Vanilla Nutmeg

Earthen Oak-French Vanilla Oak- Peaks has this one

Patchouli-Lebermuth

Dark Night-Bay Rum

Bay & Citrus- Bay Leaf & Clove

Midsummers Night-Grapefruit & Jasmine

Saffron & Spice-Cedar & Saffron

Celestial Sea-Shore Breeze

Sun & Earth-Orange/Patch, mix NGs Fresh Squeezed Orange & Patch

Sea Witch-Salty Sea Air

Ancient Incense-Frankincense & Myrrh

Autumn Embers-Fireplace

Edited by ChandlerWicks

What about Merlin Forest. Omg, I love that one!

Paul the following are the ones that she will order for you or you can try to find yourself to replace. The 1st name is hers, 2nd name is the original name of the FO

Patchouli-Lebermuth

Dark Night-Bay Rum

Sea Witch-Salty Sea Air

Autumn Embers-Fireplace

Patchouli-Lebermuth

Dark Night-Bay Rum

Sea Witch-Salty Sea Air

Autumn Embers-Fireplace

Thank you!!!

Patchouli-Lebermuth

Dark Night-Bay Rum

Sea Witch-Salty Sea Air

Autumn Embers-Fireplace

Anyone know where to get the supplier dupes? I see that some of these are Slatkin/BBW.

I read somewhere on here SOS will dupe them- I am going to check it out tomorrow and see but I can only do the ones that I have some left

The ones I really need are sugar cookie royale - lavender sage- winter festival- fairy garden- vanilla bean Noel and suede- which I assume are her custom blends

I see sea witch is really salty see air so that is good I can replace and the patchouli is lebermuth

I read somewhere on here SOS will dupe them- I am going to check it out tomorrow and see but I can only do the ones that I have some left...

They no longer dupe for Free...but of the dupes I've had duped, only one needed revision and it was fixed and re-duped. Dupe! LOL.

Their service is pretty good. Not a good as it was (at the low price of...FREE) but it's still not bad. I'd call them first and ask if they have a dupe already. With an inventory of about 3000 fragrances there's 'bound to be something similar if not an exact match. Dupe.

Edited by rctfavr3

Her Rose was great and Ancient Incense....I have no idea whose Frank and Myrrh this is but I've never smelled another like it.

The Sun and earth is identical to Scent Works orange patch...I can't think of the name of it.

Sanguigno Orange & Patchouli ;)

The rose (gypsy I gather) no idea. Her's was apparently soap safe and Briar something at CW is close to it, but not soap safe.

The F&M, I don't have an idea there either, but I might be able to make a comparison between it and Lebermuth saying I have the ancient incense, and I think I do.

That Lavender Sage is going to take some finding. NG has one, but they aren't close IMO.

Edited by Scented

Her rose is identical to elements sensuous black rose and I believe it is soap safe

her pinion pine is exactly line CS mistletoe

So there is 2 more...

That lavender sage is going be to tough- it's amazing and like no other

Edited by moonshine

Merlin's Forest and Fairy Garden were proprietary from a company called Raven''s Nest. Rhonda mentioned these two oils specifically, saying she wouldn't give out info about them. Raven's Nest used to have a booth at the Atlanta Renaissance Festival. I'll see if I can find out something this spring when I go.

I have talked to someone from Raven's Nest before on the phone and he wouldn't even allow me to pick up at his home, which I kinda understand I guess. At one time they did have Merlin's forest on their catalog and I go to their booth/ shop at the GA Renn Fest every year.

I guess now that this company has picked up MW FO this all is not really an issue.

I would be interested in if anyone has tried their FO in soy. They seem to have good prices and a nice selection of oils too.