Moonworks?

kfintoni

Chandler, I have an ounce of the Harvest Moon from the lady on the soap forum.  So, that can go with mine.  Moonshine, I still have 8 ounces of Suede left if you want me to send from my stash.

Morning Sunrise I have and pretty sure I have a one ounce bottle of Patch Raspberry.  If you can PM me the address, I'll get these to FB.

I am so excited..just ordered all of the MW oils to try..along w/ 25 other samples :) I can't wait to try the MW, I was always going to test them but never got around to it. The only one I'm wondering about is the Gaia fragrance. Do you all like that one?

I am so excited..just ordered all of the MW oils to try..along w/ 25 other samples :) I can't wait to try the MW, I was always going to test them but never got around to it. The only one I'm  wondering about is the Gaia fragrance. Do you all like that one?

No, It smells like wet grass/dirt. Others do like it, tho.

Yeha, maybe mudpies. Mix it with a little water! :lol:

Heehee..that is what I was thinking..like there are people that like the smell of dirt and shrooms?? Lol wth?

Hoping this is NOT one of the kinds that everyone loves and I gag having to pour it! :) I know I should just be happy for the sales...but sometimes, it's just like um..no way, can't go there :)

Edited by Daisymay66

Heehee..that is what I was thinking..like there are people that like the smell of dirt and shrooms?? Lol wth?

Hoping this is NOT one of the kinds that everyone loves and I gag having to pour it! :) I know I should just be happy for the sales...but sometimes, it's just like um..no way, can't go there :)

Steak?

This is an obscure one but is there a possibility of adding the thieves blend that MW use to have?

If we can get a one ounce sample they will add it...it seems like I have seen this one before somewhere- I just can't remember where...

Any ones that are not already on his site besides Merlin's forest he will take- he has no others and a huge demand for MW oils

I am sending:

Orange ginger

Vanilla Noel

Fall festival

Patchouli

Gypsy rose

I think I have more- I listed them in an earlier post

Scented is sending sun and earth and proudmarinemom has a couple to but I can't remember which ones - suede I think was one and maybe harvest moon?

Maybe we could start a new thread of needed oils for FB to dupe after we take out what we know we are sending

I have 22 small bottles I'm sending. some don't have an ounce in them so don't know if they can use. Actually 18, taking out the ones that have been listed.

Earthen Oak

Autumn Embers

Ancient Incense

Sweet Fig

Guinevere's Attraction

Thieves

Scarlett Moon

Winter Festival

Leaves

Dark Night

Celestial Sea

Bella

Sweet Indian Corn

Sugar Plum Fairy

Enchanted Spice

Absinthe

Spirit Of Avalon

Honey Bee

I have big bottles of the following, but no small bottles to put them in to send. Let me know if anyone wants these duped & i'll find some.

Saffron & Spice

Apple Cinnamon

Flower Bomb

Native Princess

Patchouli Passion