Moonworks?

kfintoni

Vanilla Creme is kinda light in 415 & 464 at 6%, maybe more FO will help. It's a great scent even without strong HT. I noticed on their website they suggest 8% & up on some of their FOs. 1st time I've seen a company actually be honest about the FO% that will work.

Thank you Chandler!! Looking forward to hearing your finds?

Vanilla Creme is kinda light in 415 & 464 at 6%, maybe more FO will help. It's a great scent even without strong HT. I noticed on their website they suggest 8% & up on some of their FOs. 1st time I've seen a company actually be honest about the FO% that will work.

Well at least they are honest but some of their prices are kinda high after looking a bit more at their FO.

Sugar Cookie Royal if you have it. I would trade my Morning Sunrise for some.

That is one I did not get any of. Rhonda sent a sample so I could make some test incense. Reminded me more of cupcakes than sugar cookies. I liked the blend you made much better. :) Let me know how much you want for it, I'll take it off your hands.

• 2 weeks later...

Anyone know of anything that smells similar to her floral muse? I used to use elements olive blossom and when they discontinued that I tried to fill the void with MW floral muse. Now I need to find someone else that is similar. Doesn't look like pure fragrance oils is going to carry this one.

Anyone know of anything that smells similar to her floral muse? I used to use elements olive blossom and when they discontinued that I tried to fill the void with MW floral muse. Now I need to find someone else that is similar. Doesn't look like pure fragrance oils is going to carry this one.

Have you tried BCN's Olive Blossom? I don't know if it's a match, but it smells awesome and rocks in soap and wax.

Yes. Some of us are looking for Fairy Garden & Merlin's Forest, they're not carrying those two. Moonshine contacted Raven's Nest, but they want $16.00 an oz. Rhonda had mentioned on fB they were the original maker/supplier.

You guys are aware that Pure Fragrance Oils are selling her unique oils.

Yes. Some of us are looking for Fairy Garden & Merlin's Forest, they're not carrying those two. Moonshine contacted Raven's Nest, but they want $16.00 an oz. Rhonda had mentioned on fB they were the original maker/supplier.

Well you know what my suggestion is a bunch of you get together and have them duped. FB dupes oils for people. Of course that means 25 people and their 1 lb orders or a few of you with 3-5lbs. I never had a oil duped that I was willing to order atleast 5-10lbs for myself. Thats the problem with most they only want a lb at a time.

Fairy garden, Merlin's forest and sugar cookie royale are not going to be carried by pure fragrance oils- must be midsummer night will not be either- they have a midsummer dream but that must be a SGS oil?

I am looking to have fairy garden and sugar cookie duped by SOS and another member who had some Merlin's forest is looking to have that duped- so hopefully we have success and will pass on the info

Moonshine are they going to carry Ancient Incense?

but if I read it correct- they are special buys meaning the minimums have to met before the order will take place- so if your ordering other oils you will need to order separate or your whole order will be held up waiting on the MW oils

On the pure fragrance oils MW special buys I think a couple may be SGS... sugar plum fairy, sweet fig, thieves, citrus and herbal thyme... and mid summer dream_ those were not MW fragrances were they?

Edited by moonshine