keystone bought remaining peaks inventory

CarolP

I called them at 5:00 but they close at 4:00.  I'll call them tomorrow and just come right out and ask if they have some of Tennessee's.

I would think personally when a company does buy out another company it would behouve them to be honest and say either yes or no.

They only stand to bring in more business to their company for people who would come to their site and buy the oils plus you know it is only going to bring them more business to sell their own supplies and oils.  That is the way I look at it.  Correct me if I am wrong.  It would be a win win situation for them.

Trappeur

• Like 4

23 hours ago, Trappeur said:

I called them at 5:00 but they close at 4:00.  I'll call them tomorrow and just come right out and ask if they have some of Tennessee's.

I would think personally when a company does buy out another company it would behouve them to be honest and say either yes or no.

They only stand to bring in more business to their company for people who would come to their site and buy the oils plus you know it is only going to bring them more business to sell their own supplies and oils.  That is the way I look at it.  Correct me if I am wrong.  It would be a win win situation for them.

Trappeur

Keep us posted on what you find out about VA Candle

1 hour ago, Belinda said:

Keystone has a banner that says free shipping with $40 order and in another place, Free shipping with $100 order. Wonder which it'll be? 

I saw that too.  Also saw how outrageous the price of their 444 wax was, then realized it qualifies for free shipping.  Still more than I'm paying elsewhere even with shipping costs.

• 3 weeks later...
On ‎9‎/‎19‎/‎2017 at 5:38 PM, Trappeur said:

Trappeur

Trappeur ,It would be fantastic if VA had the original TCS Pumpkin pecan Waffle we miss so much :)

I hope Va did buy out TCS .This would be great as Keystone & Peak situation .You are right it would certainly bring VA a lot of business . I know this is a older post ,just now read this one & sounds like good news. I will call tomorrow for sure ,thanks ,Kat

• Like 1

On ‎9‎/‎19‎/‎2017 at 1:03 PM, Barbara AL said:

Just bought Candy Crush and Hawaiian Punch from Keystone I will let you know how they are when I get them. I want to make some Fruity Patchouli.

Barbara AL , Did you get a chance to put Keystone Hawaiian punch & Candy crush in the wax ? If so were these good performers ? Thank you kindly .I look forward to trying Keystones soon.

1 minute ago, kandlekrazy said:

I keep checking Keystone's website but if they've added Peak fo I don't see it, unless they are mixed right in and somewhere in the description it says Peak??  Anyone else have any luck? 

I have been keeping up with them on fb. They have hired extra staff, and are working double shifts to get through those three tractor trailers of stock sent by peak. They are still trying to maintain their original business at the same time. What a huge project! 

I hope they see the light at ht at the end of the tunnel soon 😬

• Like 1

18 hours ago, katmeltswax said:

Barbara AL , Did you get a chance to put Keystone Hawaiian punch & Candy crush in the wax ? If so were these good performers ? Thank you kindly .I look forward to trying Keystones soon.

I haven’t  gotten those two in the wax yet if I get time I will today. Candy Crush smells so close to Fruit Loops Cereal or Trix Cereal and Hawaiian Punch smells close to Bite Me from NG

Edited by Barbara AL
  • Like 1

I called Keystone yesterday regarding Peak oils. I was told I could pre order on the phone & will get faster shipping .She stated they are still in process of unloading & sorting inventory. I asked when the oils will be available online ,she said she was not sure . Sounds like it could be a while still. I was also told none of the peak oils are  the site at all. I will be calling today to place my order for some I need for the holidays .Cinnamon &Balsam ,Autumn walk ,Cranberry Oak and a few more. I felt she was unable to let me know when my order would be shipped. I will order today & hope for the best .

5 minutes ago, katmeltswax said:

I called Keystone yesterday regarding Peak oils. I was told I could pre order on the phone & will get faster shipping .She stated they are still in process of unloading & sorting inventory. I asked when the oils will be available online ,she said she was not sure . Sounds like it could be a while still. I was also told none of the peak oils are  the site at all. I will be calling today to place my order for some I need for the holidays .Cinnamon &Balsam ,Autumn walk ,Cranberry Oak and a few more. I felt she was unable to let me know when my order would be shipped. I will order today & hope for the best .

Hi Kat!

Can we order like just a pound of each fragrance of what we want?

Trappeur

Hi Trappeur , I would say yes because I told her I wanted 1 lb. bottles :)

I will be calling in my order today & will let you know . I just hope I receive the oils in a reasonable amount of time. I got the feeling things were really hectic .She encouraged me to order over the phone asap for fastest shipping .

On ‎9‎/‎20‎/‎2017 at 5:04 PM, ghostrider said:

Keep us posted on what you find out about VA Candle

So the owner of VA returned my call today .This could be great news ,hoping . He told me they did not buy out TCS . They are actually a much larger company than TCS, he stated. I was told Kimberly & Brent used to purchase oils from them . He was very polite & honest . He said I could certainly feel free to purchase some samples from VA & would not guarantee these would be identical . I have a feeling I have found some of the TCS  oils  I have been searching for.

He named the Raspberry Mousse ,Pumpkin pecan Waffle ,Vanilla bean Noel & more that were purchased from Kim when the business was open. I was also told she did not sell her business ,she just no longer wanted to be in the  business, due to her loss . I have placed a sampler order with VA today & look forward to receiving these oils. VA offers 5 scents for 13.95 . This is free shipping ,so hope to get my PPW ,Raspberry Mousse ,VBN  back again :)

I did not see Salty Caramel on the site. He stated TCS did not buy all their oils from them ,but did purchase a lot when the business was open. . He also told me to call back if I had anymore questions. I may call back & ask if he knows where I could possibly  find some of the other oils she had ,such as Salty Caramel . He was & still is a very good friend to Kimberly . I wanted to let you know the response I received .This is good news IMO .I look forward to the samples .I will know right away if this is the same fragrances as I used to purchase from TCS , fingers crossed :)

Thanks , katmeltswax.....

• Like 2

On ‎9‎/‎19‎/‎2017 at 5:38 PM, Trappeur said:

Trappeur

Trappeur ,VA owner returned my call today regarding TCS OILS. I was told Kimberly did not sell the company .He stated they did not buy her out at all. I was told she actually bought oils from VA .I asked was PPW one of them & he replied yes. He was super nice & told me Raspberry Mousse and more she used to purchase. I placed a order today for 5 samples & will let you know on the PPW .I  remember you were looking for this scent same as me when TCS closed. I got the feeling TCS did not purchase every scent they carried from VA ,however he stated TCS used to buy many of his oils. He was very polite :) 

They really need to update their website.  It states shipping would start on 9/28 for Peak oils.  I understand they are probably overwhelmed but a ton of phone calls is not going to make it any easier on them a quick update on the website and everyone will know they aren't ready yet.

candlesncats , I called Keystone & have a feeling the orders over the phone will not ship very prompt. I need some for the holidays & will be ordering on the phone as well. I was to busy to do so yesterday . I  was told things were not near organized yet & still in process of getting the shop together .It appears the web site is going to be on the bottom of the list. I was hoping to at least get a few 1 lb bottles soon . How long ago did you place your phone order ?

12 hours ago, katmeltswax said:

candlesncats , I called Keystone & have a feeling the orders over the phone will not ship very prompt. I need some for the holidays & will be ordering on the phone as well. I was to busy to do so yesterday . I  was told things were not near organized yet & still in process of getting the shop together .It appears the web site is going to be on the bottom of the list. I was hoping to at least get a few 1 lb bottles soon . How long ago did you place your phone order ?

It was right after they announced the would take phone orders....closest I can figure is September 20. I'm starting to get a little heartburn because I need some for the holidays also

Edited by candlesncats
adding

IMG_1185.JPGJust saw this on their Facebook page. This is an idea of the magnitude of what they had to plow through. This is the very ending of three full semi loads just like this. This seems to me like the light at the end of our tunnel. I know they're happy to see the end of theirs.Just saw this on their Facebook page. This is an idea of the magnitude of what they had to plow through. This is the very ending of three full semi loads just like this. This seems to me like the light at the end of our tunnel. I know they're happy to see the end of theirs.

I have purchased from Peak because the warehouse was very close to my home and now they have sold to Keystone which is always close to my home....so happy!  My daughter just asked if I could make her a Lemongrass candle.  I do not have that scent and checked Keystone and didn't see it.  Does anyone have the list of scents that Peaks carried?  Another candle supplier is in Lancaster and they have good scents however I do not like the drive there.

• Like 1