My Candles

Beautiful colors, love the label, but why does it say 9 oz (net wt 7 oz)? Your label should have the net weight of the candle in ounces and grams.

First thing I noticed also. Needs to be net weight for the label. Giving 2 weights will only confuse them... but other than that those look very nice and give off the impression of a high quality product. Hence the need to remove the 9oz part.

I think I know why it was put on the label. I use the same 9oz salsa jars and they hold 7 oz scented wax. I struggled a bit with the same thing on my labels but settled on the net wt and left the jar size off as it did confuse customers.

Very lovely candles BTW. Hope your opening is a success!

Thanks everyone for you kind remarks. @ Georgia and Bruce--I struggled with the size for a while and that has actually since been fixed. The new labels now say 7oz net wt. I just need to get some updated pics taken. Crazzie I get the labels from Online labels.com Again thanks everyone I am excited...and nervous at the same time, but mostly excited. Now back to work getting stuff stocked for the open house!!!:yay:

Thanks everyone for you kind remarks. @ Georgia and Bruce--I struggled with the size for a while and that has actually since been fixed. The new labels now say 7oz net wt. I just need to get some updated pics taken. Crazzie I get the labels from Online labels.com Again thanks everyone I am excited...and nervous at the same time, but mostly excited. Now back to work getting stuff stocked for the open house!!!:yay:

What size labels did you use. They look great btw.

Yes it's fillmore that I get my salsa's from. The opening is good so far, the big open house is on July 16th. I already have a store interested in selling my candles so I'm working on that, and I have two parties on the calender so so far so good! I have gotten some great feedback and am excited! Thanks everyone for the wonderful comments and all your inspiration. I have found this forum to be so inspiring.